Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Anyone received this e mail ?

Yep, there's nothing major in it other than Alex Hurst has spoken with AS after introduction through caulkin.

Says we the fans need to push PL for answers and the trust want to mobilise supporters to do so.

Only thing I didn't like is they told us off for spamming PL :lol:

Reubens just need to buy it, put a competent person in charge, surrounded by a knowledgable football support team, and let it run itself.

Reubens and staveley take it over and then suddenly our primary sponsor is PIF for a record amount of money every year.

Reubens just need to buy it, put a competent person in charge, surrounded by a knowledgable football support team, and let it run itself.

Reubens and staveley take it over and then suddenly our primary sponsor is PIF for a record amount of money every year.

PIF on all 3 kits and every advertising hoarding in SJP :lol:

"'If they want this back on they're going to have to go back to the Premier League and say this isn't fair'"

I think she needs to explicitly expand on what she thinks is unfair. That they wont give an answer, that they are asking too much from KSA government, that they said no etc

"'If they want this back on they're going to have to go back to the Premier League and say this isn't fair'"

I think she needs to explicitly expand on what she thinks is unfair. That they wont give an answer, that they are asking too much from KSA government, that they said no etc

I think you’ve more or less answered your own question, the unreasonable demand of wanting govt named as buyers, previous indications it would pass, outside influences and their refusal to make a decision.

I think it’s obvious. Let the official groups try and talk to them, and let the regular fans do their own protests which will gain media attention and put pressure on them.

Guest reefatoon

Petition just passed 50,000, some going that.

Yeah tremendous just think it needs some more traction in media now ie sky, bbc, talkshite etc.

The media have went completely radio silent on it. Couldn’t shut them up before Thursday.

Yeah tremendous just think it needs some more traction in media now ie sky, bbc, talkshite etc.

Staggered none of our ex-players have shared it on twitter.

Gillespie has.

Gillespie has.

I should have added, that I've seen. The likes of Shearer, Rob Lee, Tino, Nobby etc