Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest reefatoon

Stiffs seems to have the same worry free attitude Mike and Lee have. It’s the reason Steve Bruce is still here. Saying there is nothing to worry about is crazy.

f*** sake, a few results go against us before we play our game (yeah I know odds are we lose tomorrow) and all of a sudden everyone is at the Tyne bridge again ready to jump off.

This place is ridiculous.

Calm down mate. There's every reason to be worried about Fulham. Naive to not be worried at all. Doubt people are prepared to jump off a bridge quite yet though.

Is it worrying that Fulham won, yeah ok, but we are still in a good position and should still be able to gain enough points to keep ourselves safe over the course of the reason.

I can understand people jumping into the relegation thread to display their fears, but come on, bringing it into the takeover thread and projecting there before the Fulham game is even over. It’s just a f***ing p*ss take that people in here do that when they spend the rest of the time falling over themselves to show how they are level headed.

Wind your neck in man. I made the point that no takeover will take place until it’s known what league we’re in. Or are you trying to say they are going to pay 350 million for a team which could be in the championship or that Ashley is going to lower his price? I was saying this before the transfer window ended also not just tonight.

Stiffs seems to have the same worry free attitude Mike and Lee have. It’s the reason Steve Bruce is still here. Saying there is nothing to worry about is crazy.

Do I have a worry free attitude? No. I just think that if we do what we need to do then we’ll stay up, that situation doesn’t change.

My problem is that Fulham get 1 win and all of a sudden people are piling into the takeover thread saying the takeover is off.

If you are worried about relegation then be so, if you think relegation is going to happen, then fine. Don’t suddenly fly off the handle and say this means the takeover isn’t happening though. And don’t them come back and say you knew we wouldn’t go down or it wouldn’t effect the takeover once you have calmed down, because people are doing that a lot on here recently.

Do I have a worry free attitude? No. I just think that if we do what we need to do then we’ll stay up, that situation doesn’t change.

My problem is that Fulham get 1 win and all of a sudden people are piling into the takeover thread saying the takeover is off.

If you are worried about relegation then be so, if you think relegation is going to happen, then fine. Don’t suddenly fly off the handle and say this means the takeover isn’t happening though. And don’t them come back and say you knew we wouldn’t go down or it wouldn’t effect the takeover once you have calmed down, because people are doing that a lot on here recently.

Zen level advice from the bloke who has a temper tantrum every time a referee gives a free kick against his team.

People "piling"? Think it was one or two before your post. I just replied to yours not even knowing which thread i was in :lol: I can see what you mean to some degree, as this thread probably isn't the first one to go to. Without getting too deep into it, relegation would affect it in many ways though. Not that I feel like discussing this anyway.

This is in reply to your last post Stifler.

f*** sake, a few results go against us before we play our game (yeah I know odds are we lose tomorrow) and all of a sudden everyone is at the Tyne bridge again ready to jump off.

Calm down mate. There's every reason to be worried about Fulham. Naive to not be worried at all. Doubt people are prepared to jump off a bridge quite yet though.

Is it worrying that Fulham won, yeah ok, but we are still in a good position and should still be able to gain enough points to keep ourselves safe over the course of the reason.

I can understand people jumping into the relegation thread to display their fears, but come on, bringing it into the takeover thread and projecting there before the Fulham game is even over. It’s just a f***ing p*ss take that people in here do that when they spend the rest of the time falling over themselves to show how they are level headed.

Wind your neck in man. I made the point that no takeover will take place until it’s known what league we’re in. Or are you trying to say they are going to pay 350 million for a team which could be in the championship or that Ashley is going to lower his price? I was saying this before the transfer window ended also not just tonight.

Nah, you pissed your fucking pants mate.

If you said it before the transfer window then why suddenly say it tonight?

Will the takeover prove difficult if we get towards the end of the season and we look like we could go down or do?

Aye. Will it mean the takeover is off, possibly, possibly it means they will renegotiate on the deal, maybe it means they buy the club for less or Ashley only gets £350m if we come up within a certain time period. Maybe those clauses in the deal have already been arranged.

We have already heard from journalists who are close to the deal who many take as gospel that is going down doesn’t mean the deal is off.

So how about people just calm down before coming into the thread indicating the deal will be off just because they have watched Maja get Fulham’s 3rd win of the season 2/3’s into it.

It’s the same fucking story in here.

It’s not just about the takeover. People on here jump the gun all the time. A poor result meant Rafa was going to quit, a certain player wasn’t going to sign etc. Same fucking shit all the time.

Fuck sake, a few results go against us before we play our game (yeah I know odds are we lose tomorrow) and all of a sudden everyone is at the Tyne bridge again ready to jump off.

A couple of people commented about how our precarious league position could affect the takeover, in the takeover thread. Calm down man  :lol:

Nah, you pissed your fucking pants mate.

Will the takeover prove difficult if we get towards the end of the season and we look like we could go down or do?

Aye. Will it mean the takeover is off, possibly, possibly it means they will renegotiate on the deal, maybe it means they buy the club for less or Ashley only gets £350m if we come up within a certain time period. Maybe those clauses in the deal have already been arranged.

We have already heard from journalists who are close to the deal who many take as gospel that is going down doesn’t mean the deal is off.

So how about people just calm down before coming into the thread indicating the deal will be off just because they have watched Maja get Fulham’s 3rd win of the season 2/3’s into it.

It’s the same fucking story in here.

It’s not just about the takeover. People on here jump the gun all the time. A poor result meant Rafa was going to quit, a certain player wasn’t going to sign etc. Same fucking shit all the time.

Dear me there’s only one person having a tantrum that I can see :lol:

Zen level advice from the bloke who has a temper tantrum every time a referee gives a free kick against his team.

There is a difference between being annoyed by Mike Dean being an incompetent cunt and this though. Mike Riley making sure one of the top 6 keeps up their winning ways doesn’t mean our takeover is going to be off though is it?

You don’t see me coming on here saying that free kick was so much bullshit that it means Staveley has pulled out.

Nah, you p*ssed your f***ing pants mate.

It’s the same f***ing story in here.

It’s not just about the takeover. People on here jump the gun all the time. A poor result meant Rafa was going to quit, a certain player wasn’t going to sign etc. Same f***ing s*** all the time.

Because tonight reinforces the point I was making then, that nothing will be done until we know what league we’re in. As for your journalist, this is the same one was saying no red flags last year. If you honestly think anyone is going to buy the club at the price quoted before they know if they’re buying a premiership club, then you’re kidding yourself. Calm down all your doing is ranting and raving because people are showing concern.

No wonder there's a positive takeover thread, this f***er is full of wrist cutters.

Is there actually any real credible evidence that it will still go through though? Probably not at the minute.

Tbh there's more evidence that it will go through than that it won't.

If there were no lawyers, middle east peace deals or consortium, then it definitely wouldn't be happening. However all of those things are ongoing.

No wonder there's a positive takeover thread, this f***er is full of wrist cutters.

Is there actually any real credible evidence that it will still go through though? Probably not at the minute.

If there were no lawyers, middle east peace deals or consortium, then it definitely wouldn't be happening. However all of those things are ongoing.

Agree things are happening in the background, but, I would put money on nothing is happening until we know what division we are in next season as so many things will change pending what division we are in.

None of that is actual evidence that there's anything going on specifically in relation to the completion of the actual takeover itself though.

I'm still 100% on team It Happens for those reasons alone.

I think we have multiple avenues where it can be done, some easier than others obviously.

Do what we need to do and we'll  qualify for Europe.

It's not that Fulham have 1 win ,it's that they will quite probably be 4 points behind us after next weekend, the better form, momentum and we are without our main goalscorer for the next 2 month.

I'd be shitting myself if I cared more.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/02/14/645239/Saudi-Crown-Prince-Mohammed-bin-Salman-female-supermodels-lavish-celebrations-Velaa-Resort-Maldives

Shipping over 150 Russian and Brazilian 'models' and having them STD tested seems pretty people trafficky.

Lads, lads, lads.

Thought women were precious and should not be touched by anyone but their husbands.  That's why they cant men cant shake hands with female referees.