Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

18 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

That doesn't say they are confident of winning, it says they are confident that there is no financial liability - losing the arbitration leading to the takeover happening does not have a cost to it.

Even if it was about compensation all this is really saying is they think they have at least a 50% chance of not losing, not that they are confident of winning

I cant even see where it says that about liability.

40 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

But I thought they were going to pass the takeover to punish Liverpool?

First they'll need to go to Liverpool's chairman and see if that's ok. 

I've now been blocked by him for having the audacity of replying to a comment saying that he steals Ando7s team news from NO. 

Perhaps he did receive a text...or could he have gotten anyone to send him it. 

Arsehole [emoji38]

Edited by TheGuv

5 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

He's talking absolute fucking shit once again. A deadline by who? New information passed to who? Expected to be completed by who?

I'll tell you who, fucking nobody. He's an attention seeking wanker whos making it up as he goes along.

Probably heard it from the SNC, so could be legit. 

He said Wilson would be out for a few days then deleted his tweet when the real news came out and that’s just 1 example of when he’s talked shit and deleted. The guy is a complete roaster and people still follow/believe him.

1 hour ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I'll tell you who, fucking nobody. He's an attention seeking wanker whos making it up as he goes along.

I might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that does feel a bit harsh :undecided:

2 hours ago, TheGuv said:

I've now been blocked by him for having the audacity of replying to a comment saying that he steals Ando7s team news from NO. 

Perhaps he did receive a text...or could he have gotten anyone to send him it. 

Arsehole [emoji38]

This kid texting himself again I see.