Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Theres one easy answer to this crazyness..... get on with you own lifes and see what happens

Whip me up into a frenzy once shame on you, whip me up into a frenzy twice shame on me whip me up into a frenzy a third time then im prob a sado and should be avoided....

Go out for a walk have a nice wank take the missus out do something other than this mess

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

I wouldn’t entertain him @Manxst the last few pages have been decent with some canny chat. It will just descend into the usual filth. Let’s just keep it all about the latest news :thup:

Oh aye. The page after page of GB News conversation has been an absolute delight.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Except this time, the letter sending is on ‘our’ side, as opposed to from Hatice Cengiz? 

Oh it won’t be long before there is a crap letter landing somewhere.

1 minute ago, danny said:

Theres one easy answer to this crazyness..... get on with you own lifes and see what happens

Whip me up into a frenzy once shame on you, whip me up into a frenzy twice shame on me whip me up into a frenzy a third time then im prob a sado and should be avoided....

Go out for a walk have a nice wank take the missus out do something other than this mess

My missus does not appreciate my wanking when we walk, frigid cow.

58 minutes ago, manorpark said:

2 hours ago, andyc35i said:

This whole thing is a joke. The club was sold in April 2020 ffs and yet has been stopped in it’s tracks for no real reason

Careful !!

I've said exactly that on here loads of times, and some members here just "cannot stand it", they just pull you to bits for fun, it is so self-destructive for NUFC.

Not this shit again. :lol: 

I'm glad she's finally made a tv appearance and mentioned what's what. I actually feel like we're not being lied to now, one good thing is, its cleared my misconceptions.

Here's to it dragging on and on, it would be nice to hear snippets from the actual bodies involved ahead though, it just clears the anxiety and helps with ignoring the total bullshit and attention seeking that others seek on social media etc.

Edited by mighty__mag

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I'm glad she's finally made a tv appearance and mentioned what's what. I actually feel like we're not being lied to now, one good thing is, its cleared my misconceptions.

Here's to it dragging on and on, it would be nice to hear snippets from the actual bodies involved ahead though, it just clears the anxiety and helps with ignoring the total bullshit and attention seeking that others seek on social media etc.

This is true. It puts to bed that this is all just for Ashley to get compensation. Glad that one will now die a death. 

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

This is true. It puts to bed that this is all just for Ashley to get compensation. Glad that one will now die a death. 

I only started to feel that way because it's gone on forever, and because he is a massive con-artist. We have had over a decade of lies, I can't ever trust someone like Ashley who openly admits to misleading the fans. But if he pulls this off, it will all be water under the bridge and I'll just move on, carrying hate for someone is just pointless.

??

Getting airtime on Sky, the general public is now aware of an impending case to be heard about the takeover of NUFC. If the club statement, her letter to Tracy Crouch, her appearance on Sky did not happen, and the arbitration just went on in the background and didn't go our way, the PL and the panel have got away scotch free and wiped their hands clean and say 'what else do you want?' to AS, Fat Mike and NUFC fans. By then, no interview, letters or even crying on tv can do anything to change the decision. There'd be no point for her to go on tv, any letters to MPs, government officials, any sort of statement by the club or Ashley would be useless and just be rumbles of displeasure. PIF would walk away for good and there'd be no point to even fight anymore as the public didn't get to know the ins and outs of the whole case. Even if the arbitration is not played out in public now, at least people will know the PL did not agree to having it that way and the question of 'why' will then be asked. Something to hide Mr. Masters?

By  doing this, the PL and the panel now have extra eyes and interest on them making a decision and the past events of the ESL fiasco has actually put them in a position to show the public they are transparent. Amanda's appearance on Sky does not make me anymore confident that the takeover will be approved but it has put the general public's eyes on the matter as compared to previously when this was a closed shop matter.

Kind of refreshing going into arbitration that we've heard from Ashley (early June), the club, Amanda's letter and reply from Tracy Crouch and now this interview. At least we're not only hearing pointlesa chatter from that Keith bloke or Liam Kennedy or Luke Edwards or Ben Jacobs or some YouTube channel podcast or even worse still, some right old Twitter coconuts going on making stuff up.

Edited by nufcjb

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

What a pile of cringe that is probably going to be (the GB News thing, not Chi). 

I find it absolutely mind-bending that anyone would think Steve Wraith is credible in an NUFC context. Surely the only reason you'd collaborate with a person like that would be to help deliver aspirations of (very niche and local) online fame? 

I have no time for Keith Patterson and admittedly know little of his (long since irrelevant) legal endeavours, and I find his coverage on here quite surreal - particularly given how well-versed and wary we are of Twitter bullshittery - but even if I did happen to believe he had some influence - or even insider knowledge - on this whole fiasco, his association with that muppet would be enough to instantly discredit everything. 

Glad you qualified that, considering the incredible job Chi Onwurah has done for this takeover.  I think she once wrote about it to someone who actually matters!

Edited by Teasy

The fucking premier league could have done everyone and themselves a favor, passed this fucking thing - maybe worked on a way to get some additional damages paid for the piracy (ie: working out some settlement) and moved the fuck on with their lives.

K, I asked this yesterday and nobody answered so maybe a stupid question but will try again:

1) who are the arbitrators, are they appointed solely by the premier league or are they completely independent?

2) is there a feasible route Ashley et al could take this over and above the PL should it fail, such CAS or whatever, or is that absolutely the end?

I'm aware there's the CAT case just wondered about this specifically, surely the PL are governed by some body so if they reject how come there's no one to appeal to?

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

K, I asked this yesterday and nobody answered so maybe a stupid question but will try again:

1) who are the arbitrators, are they appointed solely by the premier league or are they completely independent?

2) is there a feasible route Ashley et al could take this over and above the PL should it fail, such CAS or whatever, or is that absolutely the end?

I'm aware there's the CAT case just wondered about this specifically, surely the PL are governed by some body so if they reject how come there's no one to appeal to?

As far as I understand it, one is appointed by the PL, one by the club, the third one is independent (supposedly) however the independent person, a lawyer has done work for the PL previously.?

17 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

As far as I understand it, one is appointed by the PL, one by the club, the third one is independent (supposedly) however the independent person, a lawyer has done work for the PL previously.?

16 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Ah is that the guy they tried to get booted?  Makes sense.  

Corrupt to the core :thup: