Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Wrote in the wrong thread, I think a red’s harsh. All he was thinking about was getting the ball, his foot was high only in order to get the ball

It was dangerous and landed flush on his leg. Red all day. 

Sure, it’s a horrific impact but if he wanted to play that ball, that was his only way of playing it from his body position. There was no intent at all but fair enough, the guy’s leg’s fucked so you have to try to stop things like that happening. I just think it’s a really unfortunate one 

5 minutes ago, Smal said:

Red all day long man. It’s a miracle he’s not broken his leg.

He could have been really hurt, but that's from him running in.  Is he supposed to not kick that, in case someone runs into his studs? Serious question, not snarky.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wrote in the wrong thread, I think a red’s harsh. All he was thinking about was getting the ball, his foot was high only in order to get the ball

A bit unlucky yeah, but hardly harsh. Red all day

harsh.png

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

He could have been really hurt, but that's from him running in.  Is he supposed to not kick that, in case someone runs into his studs? Serious question, not snarky.

The guy is completely out of control going into more or less a 50/50 with his studs at 90 degrees that high.