PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I thought everyone was now just posting in the Braindead thread for anything that balloon said. Or if people are keen to keep what he says relevant, then why don't they create a new 'Keith's Fantasy Island Plane Ride' thread.

That's the "positive" thread, is it not?

30 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

Everyone that was sold up the river by Keith must be feeling pretty stupid about now.  He started out like he was legit then he went right off the rails.  

They won't feel stupid, they'd feel conned. Massive difference. 

30 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

Everyone that was sold up the river by Keith must be feeling pretty stupid about now.  He started out like he was legit then he went right off the rails.  

Not really.  You take Twitter with a large pinch of salt.  Twitter nufc wise is now a cess pit and I dont bother with it.  I'll wait for official comms on CAT and arbitration.  Other than that NUFC can get to fuck!

6 minutes ago, Rocker said:

They won't feel stupid, they'd feel conned. Massive difference. 

Boris's Brexit Britain m8, you can't admit to being conned you just find someone else to attack for, well, anything and try to deflect attention away from the fact you were conned.

Anyone throwing money at a legal case involving the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia, a premier League football club and one of the richest human beings to ever walk the earth needs to have a long hard think. 

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Anyone throwing money at a legal case involving the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia, a premier League football club and one of the richest human beings to ever walk the earth needs to have a long hard think

There’s your issue :lol: 

Keith has turned into the Nigerian Prince of takeover bollocks. 

Empty vessels make most sound. Dentist, Wraith etc. Perfect examples!

There’ll still be poor, hapless morons waiting on their every word 

Oor friend/foe Ben Jacobs again. 

discusses at length about the takeover. Like him or hate him I’m not interested just thought people might want to listen thats all. I’m only about 10 mins in 

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

At this point I hope we're taken over by a total random and the whole thing is completely left-field.

I agree. Really can’t be arsed with all this Saudi shite anymore. Just want a new owner that gives a fuck

Just now, Danh1 said:

What’s the crack with Textor? Bullet dodged, if that is true?

Looks like it, he wanted to float Newcastle on the New York stock market to raise the funds

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Looks like it, he wanted to float Newcastle on the New York stock market to raise the funds

That is exactly the type of owner I expect after Ashley…..whenever that may be.

Thanks Masters and Hoffman. Hope you both plough your cars into a tree at 83MPH.