PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

28 minutes ago, Gottlob said:

Count me among the ranks of the unsurprised and what's more this is a point of great excitement for me personally as all of the dreams I've ever had for the club begin to come to fruition. On the other hand does it seem to anyone else like the Saudis have done her dirty, after all those years she spent helping them enter polite society through the backdoor? The more I think of it the more I'm angered by it, but at least we've managed to keep Bruno.

Please tell me this is a joke..?

11 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

The resident balloon poper has arrived 

Not sure what to make of it, it was always going to happen. Her remit was to come in, turn things around and increase the value of the shares. She’s done that.

If she gets to clear off any debts and walk away with 10-20m then great.

If it were not for this lady god knows where this club would be, Mike Ashley may have sold it at some point, but to whom..

As important a catalyst for this club, and us.. as Keegan was in the 90’s.

Forever grateful and I genuinely wish her and Mehrdad the very best.

Going forward now all eyes will be on who remains and what they plan to do.

13 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

So who will be the new face of the club?

Eals? Mitchell?

Likely a combo of those two, not that we really need one. Look at most of the other sides in the PL and, if they even have an exec like that, it's usually the chief exec, so Eales. 

15 minutes ago, Shak said:

Never liked her or her husband. Thought she looked like a cat in fact. It wouldn't surprise anyone if this was a complication from fraud.

Have you decamped from the RTG board? That’s their type of patter.

17 minutes ago, Shak said:

Top throwback, this. Well played. 

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

Given that this is now out there I would hazard a guess that their shares in the club have already been sold to PIF or the Reubens.

Sky's ticker thing says sold to PIF - not that sky have owt accurate these days