PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

24 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bet its just summit to do with the upcoming trip there

If they were going to announce some sort of sponsorship deal with a Saudi company it would make sense to coordinate it with the trip tbf. 

If the Saudis are paying £1 million for a sunderland fan to support us im sure they will chuck in a few cheap flights to Saudi for me Jollys..........its just like a hot Benidorm right ? 

We've had blank spaces on the sponsor boards in the stadium for months.

Reading between the lines.... its a standard sponsor but we've been waiting for the PL to ratify it.

I don't think it will be a shirt or a stadium sponsor but I'd bet my backside that whatever they are paying for sponsorship around the stadium is bigger than any sponsor we have ever had.

Is it possible that we have binned off fun88 mid-season because of the world cup break? Unlikely, but worth exploring the idea.

9 minutes ago, STM said:

We've had blank spaces on the sponsor boards in the stadium for months.

Reading between the lines.... its a standard sponsor but we've been waiting for the PL to ratify it.

I don't think it will be a shirt or a stadium sponsor but I'd bet my backside that whatever they are paying for sponsorship around the stadium is bigger than any sponsor we have ever had.

Is it possible that we have binned off fun88 mid-season because of the world cup break? Unlikely, but worth exploring the idea.

They aren’t allowed to change mid-season, it’s against the rules. The only times it has happened is when companies have went bust/been bought out.

Edited by Stifler

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They aren’t allowed to change mid-season, it’s against the rules. The only times it has happen are is when companies have went bust/been bought out.

Had wondered about that. Cheers stifler.

3 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

I do know that NDA’s have been signed in local planning……..other than that🤷‍♂️

How?

Planning applications by law have to be public knowledge and anything else discussed before a planning application isn’t classed as a live application and it’s not any councils policy to comment. Absolutely no need for any NDA’s in the planning departments. It would be like asking a lawyer to sign a NDA about your upcoming court case or your Dr about your medical history.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Had wondered about that. Cheers stifler.

No bother. Of course there is the possibility of a club asking for dispensation for extreme circumstances, like a sponsor becoming toxic/found breaking the law, however I doubt the Premier League would entertain such a request from us for simply wanting more money.