PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

11 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Sport Direct he built from scratch. Clearly, and I get it begrudgingly, something to be proud of*

Seems the entirity of his other business models is buy while distressed, asset strip, keep the good bits. 

Forgot the *

Notwithstanding his appalling employment practices and tat. Started from scratch like Sugar. Both cockneys

Both despicable cunts

40 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

Thank God for Amanda Staveley.  Other than family members, she's had a more profound effect on my life than any woman who ever lived.

I’ve got Thatcher in that role for a polar opposite reason. 

30 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

I know this is a completely factual tweet but I’m generally struggling to take anything that Craig Hope says seriously anymore since his recent aftermatch video where he says he doesn’t believe the moon landings happened. 

Wait…what? 

57 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

I know this is a completely factual tweet but I’m generally struggling to take anything that Craig Hope says seriously anymore since his recent aftermatch video where he says he doesn’t believe the moon landings happened. 

Hope is a tinfoil hatter? FFS. Joins Carl ‘Flat Earther’ Froch as another sporting conspiracy nutter.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Hope is a tinfoil hatter? FFS. Joins Carl ‘Flat Earther’ Froch as another sporting conspiracy nutter.

I mean, there's no doubt that a bloke who effectively writes up entertainment gossip for a gutterpress hate rag knows far more about this than, say, rocket scientists and astrophysicists - all of whom seem universally confident we went.

None of the Reporters are worth a monkey's fuck, there either fed shit or make shit up, ffs you can't even believe the BBC news anymore, it's all political propaganda, the media have never been held in high regard, but the advent of online advertising and fake news, has really reached depths of utter disgracefully sensationalised and morally removed from any decency or responsibility!

:bob:

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

I can guarentee absolutely none of you know whether the moon landing actually happened or not like [emoji38]

I would always default to the non conspiracy side of anything, but it’s hardly flat Earth in that you can verify it yourself without any expertise. 

You can. They placed receivers for lasers, and anyone with a laser can point it to the moon and see it bounce back.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

I can guarentee absolutely none of you know whether the moon landing actually happened or not like [emoji38]

I would always default to the non conspiracy side of anything, but it’s hardly flat Earth in that you can verify it yourself without any expertise. 

I can't actually prove right now that atoms exist.

I don’t think anyone denies no moon landing have happened Stifler, it’s the original one which is a popular conspiracy.

I imagine it’s a load of shite but I find it weird how people instantly get defensive when people deny it, as if they themselves actually know what they’re talking about.