PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Joey47 said:

Great video. 

Dunno if there's a better thread for this question but what's everyone's favourite goal since the takeover? 

Having actually been in the ground, I suppose it's impossible for it to be anything other than Bruno's against Leicester. Such a euphoric moment out of pretty much nowhere, and capped-off a nice weekend my other half and I had had in the region.

Prior to that it was Trippier against Everton. I couldn't believe we had him let alone was watching him scoring free-kicks for us. He's the sort of player who makes you proud to support the club. It's like, fucking rights England's class La Liga-winning full-back is scoring for NUFC and celebrating like mad. Was a fantastic moment.

Guest HTT II
39 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

What is the role of Jamie Reuben? I always thought he was one of the Reuben Brothers who own 10%. But see he’s actually one of their sons. Does he actually own anything? 

Owns shares in the Tories!

2 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

What is the role of Jamie Reuben? I always thought he was one of the Reuben Brothers who own 10%. But see he’s actually one of their sons. Does he actually own anything? 

He owns 10% of the club. It is his money, not his parents.

32 minutes ago, manorpark said:

He owns 10% of the club. It is his money, not his parents.

RB Sports & Media owns 10% of the club. RB being Reuben Brothers.

Edited by Kaizero

17 hours ago, Paully said:

Absolutely superb this!

https://vimeo.com/714011292

Wish someone would show Paul drunken Merson that video. The absolute mong in all of the pundits in there. Love that we basically killed his beloved Arsenal Champions League hopes right at the death. Fucking cunt.

Great video by the way!

30 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Starts brilliantly [Nina Simone's New day, perfect] But why the shite music is louder than the gobshites is baffling. 

Aye. The music is shit loud.

9 hours ago, Kaizero said:

That is certainly the name of the Company that is shown as a shareholder of NUFC.

It is Jamie Reubens money used for this acquisition, not the "Reuben Brothers" money.

9 hours ago, Kaizero said:

The only person listed as being in significant control of RB Sports and Media Ltd, owning 75% or more of the shares, is Jamie Reuben.

Obviously his wealth comes from his involvement in the family business but he is clearly very wealthy in his own right. He, individually, has donated about £800,000 to the tory party.

Jamie Reuben is our own Kyle Louis-Dreyfus - many seem to view his family’s wealth as his.  The difference between us and the Mackems is that he’s not actually the money behind the club - the club is PIF-owned in reality, with two small minority shareholders.  

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Jamie Reuben is our own Kyle Louis-Dreyfus - many seem to view his family’s wealth as his.  The difference between us and the Mackems is that he’s not actually the money behind the club - the club is PIF-owned in reality, with two small minority shareholders.  

PCP will be diluted at some point also, AS already said that's a possibility down the line