Newcastle United 2-2 Southampton - 28/08/21 - Post match giz a wave from p. 12

Disco

I wouldn't say i'm glad that happened at the end, but I don't give a shit that it did, the ASM "winner" would have been covering up yet more cracks, and this gives Bruce even less places to hide with Man United and Leeds up next.

Epic celebration by ASM! One for the ages. Credit to beg Joe, very laxadasical but in that moment it worked at least.

But if Lascelles is going to do that, it doesn't matter. No complaints about the decision, it was a pen all the way. Another poor performance, and I expect we'll get pasted the first time we play someone good.

Just now, Numbers said:

The fact we scored 2 goals against the run of play, the fucking turgid performance will be largely forgotten, disgusting. Get this fucking cabbage out of the club.

Nah keep him. He's our best chance to get relegated.

Just now, Stottie said:

Epic celebration by ASM! One for the ages. Credit to beg Joe, very laxadasical but in that moment it worked at least.

But if Lascelles is going to do that, it doesn't matter. No complaints about the decision, it was a pen all the way. Another poor performance, and I expect we'll get pasted the first time we play someone good.

We got pasted today tbf, Southampton couldnt finish for shit.

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Someone had £250 thousand grand off the sky sports super 6 while it was 2-1.

The top prize is now a quarter of a billion? Fucking hell he must be gutted!!

Edited by geordie_b