Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, reefatoon said:

Like when you were a kid with the Argos catalogue. Want, want , want.

:lol:

Leaving the page folded when you went to kip in hope that your ma would notice and actually get you the top notch scalextric.

Just now, worthy said:

I'm just afraid that we will be stuck with more Ritchie in the starting 11 and dear god, Shelvey back.

He'll not start Ritchie. All he needs to do is get Lewis playing to the level he was playing for a relegated Norwich City. I'm pretty sure even I could do that. No surprises Cabbage Kebab couldnt. But your right if he doesnt play Dubs, Lewis, Fernandez, Shaar/Lescelles, Manquillo, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, ASM, Wilson and Miggy, or some variation of, there'll be questions rightly.

This is a massive opportunity for Howe.  If he can just keep us up this season and then keep the club progressing with the help of the owners' riches, he'll have the chance to oversee the development of a dynasty. He'll be 44 this month, same age as Sir Alex when he took over at Man Utd.  Wenger was 46 when he took over from Bruce Rioch and started rebuilding Arsenal.  If things fall into place for Howe, there's potential for him to reach that kind of legendary status.  It's a longshot but the pathway is there.  Hope he's up to it.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

He'll not start Ritchie. All he needs to do is get Lewis playing to the level he was playing for a relegated Norwich City. I'm pretty sure even I could do that. No surprises Cabbage Kebab couldnt. But your right if he doesnt play Dubs, Lewis, Fernandez, Shaar/Lescelles, Manquillo, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, ASM, Wilson and Miggy, or some variation of, there'll be questions rightly.

I'll hold on to your take as it fits me perfect :lol:. But it will be nice to actually give a shit again no matter what.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I think it’s likely we’ll see a bit of Fraser and Murphy on the flanks with Miggy and ASM competing for the #10.

Ritchie will (hopefully) become backup for both wingers.

16 minutes ago, STM said:

It looked more of 4213. He said himself that you can call it what you like.

Dubz

Manquillo

Fernandes

Schar

Lewis

Hayden

Willock

Almiron

ASM

Wilson

Fraser

This is what I’d go with for now. Upgrade on the likes of Lewis, Hayden, Manquillo, Fraser in January.

2 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

I think it’s likely we’ll see a bit of Fraser and Murphy on the flanks with Miggy and ASM competing for the #10.

Yeah I wouldnt be mad with Murphy. Fraser atm, I would be. But if he can get him playing like he has before then fine. If not no great loss imo. Can bin him end of the season.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 minute ago, Raconteur said:

I’d rather see ASM on the flank and Fraser in the #10 role - he’s done fuck all anywhere else so might as well try him there ??‍♂️