Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 hours ago, HTT II said:

I know one thing, give him a team of quality players and he will do very very well here. We were a very attacking threat to one of the best teams in the world last night, we are let down by shite players making individual shite mistakes. Game plan was sound and we are improving as an attacking side, it’s just defensively we are all over the place and that’s down to basically having no midfield and defenders, which because of their lack of protection, panic when under pressure resulting in mistakes and calamity. 

I think he's actually a very good coach, you can imagine if he was in charge of Liverpool or Chelsea the football would look great. There's still a question mark whether he can adapt an effective way of playing with a crap team though. There were some encouraging signs though, after the first half where we were collectively shitting ourselves, we seemed to buck up our ideas and stop giving Liverpool so much respect. 2-1 would have been a fair scoreline, and considering most of us were expecting a drubbing by at least 3 clear goals, that's not so bad. 

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah he set up really well yesterday, stupid individual errors, a wonder goal and a bad ref decision away from  getting something 

Yes,welcome to Newcastle United Eddie.

Edited by sh74

Howe was asked his views on the amount of column inches the mere removal of sponsor boards had caused on Tyneside during his pre-game Press conference.

Howe said: "It's a great moment for the supporters.

"We are well aware there is a new era at the club, new owners and the club's future is in great hands.

"I think this ties in with that moment.

"It's something the supporters wanted to see."

Dropping Schar ahead of Lascelles is disgraceful like. Might be for fitness reasons but it just sends out the wrong message. Clark playing at all is a disaster.

Back four is probably the worst one we've put out since the Huntington, Solano, Moore, Babayaro days.

Just now, HTT II said:

It doesn’t matter who he picks today, we are getting fucked up either way!

Yeah. Unless you are kidding yourself that Bruce would have got something by parking the bus. 

Just now, HTT II said:

It doesn’t matter who he picks today, we are getting fucked up either way!

Pretty much, we where likely to get bummed with a fully fit squad, might as well rest some people for the Man United game where we could get a result :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Dropping Schar ahead of Lascelles is disgraceful like. Might be for fitness reasons but it just sends out the wrong message. Clark playing at all is a disaster.

Back four is probably the worst one we've put out since the Huntington, Solano, Moore, Babayaro days.

To who? 

Just now, ManDoon said:

I think klopp would do better than him like, but that means nothing 

Obviously agree with you, but I would pay alot of money to see this team trying to press like Klopp likes to do. Would be laughs. :lol: