Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Yeah, guess it depends on how it's defined. In the Norwich example could it be either Shelvey winning the ball, or Fernandes pass to Willock that created the chance, while the ball into the box from Willock is the key pass...?

5 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I’m not sure this is true at all.

Of course it isn't. So weird how so many people thought we were going to have an easy day against them with the team they put out.

7 minutes ago, Menace said:

Somehow I doubt that, a better manager at least puts in respectable performances. Let a lone a whooping from a second class Leicester team (that Bruce beat last year btw)

Not saying these lot aren't shit. They are, but Howe has barely done anything out of the ordinary since coming in, at least the players are training more though, right?

:lol: Come on, man. Let him get some of his preferred players in before you start spouting this nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Sounds like you miss them man.

Right I forgot, criticism of the current manager = Ashley fan

If that was Bruce in charge of the dug out today what would've you of said out of curiousity?

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Of course it isn't. So weird how so many people thought we were going to have an easy day against them with the team they put out.

Didn't think it would be easy, but thought we could get something coming off a win, them having fucking COVID and put out of the waffa cup on Thursday.  

NUFC enters the chat......boom, 4-0 confidence booster at a stroll. :lol: 

Just now, Menace said:

Who's saying that?

No one obviously, but those cunts are the reason we're in this mess and Howe shouldn't be compared to them. I even had (an infinitesimally small) amount of time for McClaren cos he came into a broken club and simply wasn't good enough to fix it. He had plenty of time and plenty of resources to sort it, and didn't, so obviously he's miles away from escaping criticism - he was a bad manager and did a stinking job. But, like I say, you could afford him some leeway thanks to the context. 

The same applies to Howe but he's walked into a significantly worse situation than even McClaren. It's becoming quite clear that one truly cannot underestimate the scale of the job at hand here, despite 17th being eminently catchable points-wise. He's basically on a hiding to nothing with this lot. 

To make comparisons to the odd win Bruce got is a bit of a joke; the singular worthwhile point to make about that wanker at this time is: this is his mess and Howe's got the miserable job of tidying it up. That's all there is to say about Bruce when it comes to our progress from here in in. Us beating Leicester last season is as relevant a point as us losing 5-0 to them the year before. 

Just now, Menace said:

If that was Bruce in charge of the dug out today what would've you of said out of curiousity?

I agree some criticism is warranted, but you went a bit too deep.

So far as I’m concerned he can have a few of these in the short term but after January it will come down to results, and if we go down on the trajectory we are currently on I don’t think I will have the patience to see him try and turn it around. Performances have been up and down, loads of points pissed away because of bad mistakes, but it has only been five minutes and the players are dogshit so too early to be cynical about him. 

This gets a whole lot worse before it gets any better, I reckon we need at least 6 players to have any chance of survival, however we might even be better building a new team in the championship that can enter the Premier league and go straight into the top 8 (I realise it could be difficult to attract top players to the championship bur this is no longer an ordinary club)

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Hey, you're the one talking about how Bruce beat them last year, as if you were reminiscing on the good times.

If Bruce was in charge of the dug out today I would have been lamenting how we were still bottom of the league and still hadn't won a single game this season.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Aye I wasn't expecting it easy but I very much expected a decent performance. The leicester forum, was expecting us to dick them.

Still chuckling at that and then you see empty seats and a mostly quiet stadium, coupled with their recent success makes it hard not to hate on them. :lol: 

(ridiculously envious of them as a club)

29 minutes ago, Menace said:

Somehow I doubt that, a better manager at least puts in respectable performances. Let a lone a whooping from a second class Leicester team (that Bruce beat last year btw)

Not saying these lot aren't shit. They are, but Howe has barely done anything out of the ordinary since coming in, at least the players are training more though, right?

Fuck off and support whoever Bruce manages then, honestly I despair at some NUFC fans with this comment , speechless .

14 minutes ago, Menace said:

Stupid thing to say. It isn't Bruce. People like you have been whining since the very beginning. Criticism is all well and good, but the shit you have spouted goes well beyond that. I hope you are not this much of a downer in real life, man.

2 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

The harmony of NUFC fans was nice while it lasted. 

I've seen a great deal of petulance this afternoon reading here, WhatsApp and Twitter like. It's like people just love to hate.