Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Surely manager of the season? Only Arteta comes close really and if he wins the league he should get it, if Man City win the league though I don't see how Eddie wont win it. I know is a narrative in the media that we have spent our way to the top 4 but those that know football are aware that isn't true.

Edited by Geogaddi

Just an observation but love the way we've scored a couple of goals recently from our centre-backs stepping up and winning the ball back inside the oppositions half. Botman in the lead up to Willock's goal v Man U, Schar on Sunday for Murphy. Must be relentless to play against when just as the opposition think they're out, those two are up your back.

21 hours ago, Geogaddi said:

Surely manager of the season? Only Arteta comes close really and if he wins the league he should get it, if Man City win the league though I don't see how Eddie wont win it. I know is a narrative in the media that we have spent our way to the top 4 but those that know football are aware that isn't true.

You don't even need to know football to understand that. It's purely journos, tv pundits and youtubers baiting our fans by spouting this shite in the hope they get a reaction.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just an observation but love the way we've scored a couple of goals recently from our centre-backs stepping up and winning the ball back inside the oppositions half. Botman in the lead up to Willock's goal v Man U, Schar on Sunday for Murphy. Must be relentless to play against when just as the opposition think they're out, those two are up your back.

Fucking love it. No one wants to play us. Let’s keep it that way. 

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

You don't even need to know football to understand that. It's purely journos, tv pundits and youtubers baiting our fans by spouting this shite in the hope they get a reaction.

Exactly.

Someone pointed out that we had 9 Ashley-era players playing v Spurs. Sure, we've made signings but if anything considering the dereliction of the club for the previous decade and a half, we've only spent what was due.

But Howe has worked miracles with what he inherited. And credit to the players too, for buying into it because you need that too.

About becoming better and improve.

”I’ve got plans and ideas in my head of where we wanna go

“long way to go to where we wanna be, we want more”

Love stuff like this. 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

About becoming better and improve.

”I’ve got plans and ideas in my head of where we wanna go

“long way to go to where we wanna be, we want more”

Love stuff like this. 

We’re gonna be electric to watch (we are now for me) :indi:

He's changing people's lives, man. 

What he's done - particularly with this team - transcends football, and I say this with personal experience of the difference it's made to my own life to feel proud of this club again

I can't quite put him above Sir Bobby but that may be sentimentality talking. If he keeps this up another year or two though I think the only thing keeping him from overtaking KK is a trophy.