Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

7 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

I’m on holiday in the Algarve right now but I’d literally have paid thousands of pounds to come back and attend that event!! Gutted I’ve missed the coming together of my 2 heroes!! So glad they’ve connected though and will go to sleep dreaming of them talking tactics and Kev spurring Eddie on to greater heights. 

Kev’s such a motivator, can you imagine what results Eddie’s gonna pick up now after a Keegan-boost? Dortmund are royally screwed!

It sounds like a great occasion, with KK and Eddie together, but I'm not sure about it being a regular feature. We should be looking forward, not back. 

In his presser, Eddie spoke about not putting pressure on the players. Really there should be no talk of winning the Champions League. Not at this point.

Edited by Cronky

On 22/10/2023 at 21:14, Paullow said:

Absolutely incredible that in the past 12 months, we have scored 4+ 12 times. Just steamrolling teams at times

8-0 Sheff U
6-1 Spurs
5-1 West Ham, Villa, Brentford
4-0 Palace, Villa
4-1 PSG, Everton, Brighton, Fulham, Southampton

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/jahrestabelle/wettbewerb/GB1/saison_id/2022

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/jahrestabelle/wettbewerb/GB1/saison_id/2023

36 21 9 6 57 31 +26 72

30 15 8 7 60 31 +29 53

So since the start of 22, spanning 3 different seasons, we have P66 W36 D17 L13 F117 A62 GD+55 PTS 125, plus a cup final, and started well in the CL.

Incredible.

Opta's "kneejerk" (=just for fun) stats  article says we are currently on course for 101 goals in a season. The record is 106, and since we've had hard fixtures so far and are leading all those metrics shown on MOTD, there is potential we'll break the record.

https://theanalyst.com/eu/2023/10/five-knee-jerk-reactions-to-the-premier-league-weekend/

12 hours ago, Cronky said:

It sounds like a great occasion, with KK and Eddie together, but I'm not sure about it being a regular feature. We should be looking forward, not back. 

In his presser, Eddie spoke about not putting pressure on the players. Really there should be no talk of winning the Champions League. Not at this point.

Have you ever Keeganed?

Think he did well to change things up tactically, and the introduction of the subs was at a good time, when he typically delays it. Now, I really want to see him start to rotate a little more. See some more of Hall, Tino and Targett for instance. (Probably all we can rotate now that we've got all these injuries :lol: )