Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Absolutely loved that interview. Who was it even with and why is it only on that peculiar YouTube channel? 

I really, really like him. Reminds of Rafa tbh. Methodical, respectful, studious, all about the process, doesn't bite at the nudges towards more contentious topics, the odd little wink and a nudge... He's great. 

Can't wait for Brentford. 

just realised but think the lad actually posted on here a while back, trying to promote his channel. Mad interview to get with less than 500 subs

20 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

What a man Eddie Howe is

Personally just listening to him speak fills me with pride, his demeanour, self deprecation & overall manner is Wonderfull 

So easy to compare him to the pudding we've just bulleted but im looking forward not back

Keeeemon 

Having him represent my club, my team , he gives me the proud feeling I had with Mr. Benitez . Football is all about results they say , sure but sometimes having pride in the gaffa is worth more to me .A young man with ideas , method and determination whom I’m 100% behind .Bruce just looked bleak ,old school, shite . Come what may I hope we stick with him .

10 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

👍🏻 He’s the real deal. Believes in himself, has integrity, he’s honest & no charlatan. I look forward to hearing him speak every time there’s a new video clip out or interview.  He’s gonna be blown away at the Brentford game welcome Eddie love in :smitten: :indi: So excited for the long term future of our club. 
onwards and upwards :love:

Aye - its weird though not having a bingo card in front me...

2 hours ago, arnonel said:

Desperately hoping we do 50-60% possession next game with huge improvements everywhere. Just to put knife into Bruce 

Just 51% possession in a single game would honestly have me hard as granite. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a game where we had more possession than the opposition. Must be literally years.

6 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Just 51% possession in a single game would honestly have me hard as granite. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a game where we had more possession than the opposition. Must be literally years.

Aye its would be great to actually watch us provide an attacking threat of some sort rather than all 11 of our players standing in our final 3rd just basically being behind the ball.

20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It’ll be a delight going into a game knowing we’ve got a tactical plan to try and win it.

Even if said plan fails (which it ultimately will on occasions), at least we’re not just walking onto the pitch aiming to pass the ball to ASM and hope for the best.

0-0 at half time, counter attack with two players, 65 minutes for the first sub, bring on an attacker at 89 minutes, rinse and repeat no matter the standard of opposition 

43 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Apparently Villa this season is the last time.