Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

40 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's been there like four times.

Must have been worse than anyone guessed :lol: players training with weight vests stuffed with bacon sarnies, bong ripping competitions, mandatory power naps.

11 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Players will soon probably have the pace of a cheetah and the endurance of a sled dog compared to before. 

Eyes of the hawk, ears of the wolf, strength of the bear, speed of the puma

Edited by bobbydazzla

31 minutes ago, Wandy said:

So it's rumoured he's getting a juicy bonus if he keeps us up. What do we reckon? A couple of million, tax free? Wouldn't begrudge him a penny of it if true.

The fraud got 8 million for being a failure. If Eddie Howe keeps us up he will deserved more than a couple of million. 

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

With every new interview my confidence in him grows and grows.

👍🏻 He’s the real deal. Believes in himself, has integrity, he’s honest & no charlatan. I look forward to hearing him speak every time there’s a new video clip out or interview.  He’s gonna be blown away at the Brentford game welcome Eddie love in :smitten: :indi: So excited for the long term future of our club. 
onwards and upwards :love:

Absolutely loved that interview. Who was it even with and why is it only on that peculiar YouTube channel? 

I really, really like him. Reminds of Rafa tbh. Methodical, respectful, studious, all about the process, doesn't bite at the nudges towards more contentious topics, the odd little wink and a nudge... He's great. 

Can't wait for Brentford.