Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

That would have been the logical selection (and some score apps have it that way) but I don't think it actually was. Targett was definitely in CM when we kicked off with Hall at LB.

Eddie said in his post match that they where using the game as an experiment to see if Targett could play as a DM, so that if needed he could play the position in the Premier League if utterly desperate.

8 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Targett was at LB and Hall was in midfield for what it’s worth. 

The change brought on Miggy at LM and moved Hall back. 

Come on then, apologise for being wrong. [emoji38]

6 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

That would have been the logical selection (and some score apps have it that way) but I don't think it actually was. Targett was definitely in CM when we kicked off with Hall at LB.

Interesting, I didn’t see him there in the 90-odd seconds he was on the pitch. He literally came up from LB to make that challenge that injured him did he not? 

Hall has precedent playing LM too, and the pre-match lineups that were shown all had Targett at LB and Hall in midfield.

Edited by cubaricho

Who’s that knacker asking about tattoos man, Andy Sixsmith? An opportunity to ask some questions and get some insight and this kind of shit is still being asked of Eddie.  Do these journalists just see this as a bit of a laugh 

Edited by Andy84

9 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Who’s that knacker asking about tattoos man, Andy Sixsmith? An opportunity to ask some questions and get some insight and this kind of shit is still being asked of Eddie.  Do these journalists just see this as a bit of a laugh 

I honestly don’t know why most of them bother going. You could watch the YouTube video and write the same stories. 

I thought it was a good call bringing Livramento on instead of Hall, there are certain games where Hall would be preferred for his attacking ability but today was not one of them.

Keeping it as solid at the back as possible was the priority.

6 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I thought it was a good call bringing Livramento on instead of Hall, there are certain games where Hall would be preferred for his attacking ability but today was not one of them.

Keeping it as solid at the back as possible was the priority.

I thought swapping Joelinton and Ritchie over was a great move as well when they were beginning to get at us down our right. 

Give him a ten year contract now. Not even joking, I don't want to lose the family feeling the entire setup has, and doesn't seem present at many other clubs.

Oh yeh and he's a pretty good manager. I can't imagine liking whoever comes after him. We've got a gem.

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Give him a ten year contract now. Not even joking, I don't want to lose the family feeling the entire setup has, and doesn't seem present at many other clubs.

Oh yeh and he's a pretty good manager. I can't imagine liking whoever comes after him. We've got a gem.

He’s ours for many, many years to come :indi: