Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

If he doesn’t win the derby, then he’s lost it for me.

Only so much you can blame injuries and fatigue when you have players like Hall not getting in ahead of Burn, and Trippier needing to sit out and not being so when Livramento is available.

1 minute ago, Mikky said:

Brainless tactics 

You mean the tactics that have given us two years of great success? Them tactics? :lol:

Only won once away (Spuds) against the so called Big Six since he joined. Today's result is not a surprise but it's fair to say we've been well and truly mullered and this performance is as bad as any from other managers we've had. Think he needs to get signings in and quickly.

Just now, sempuki said:

Only won once away (Spuds) against the so called Big Six since he joined. Today's result is not a surprise but it's fair to say we've been well and truly mullered and this performance is as bad as any from other managers we've had. Think he needs to get signings in and quickly.

Won at Man United, while getting draws at Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea like.

Looking very much like a bang-average manager right now. Lose the derby and he is in big trouble. The last few weeks have nibbled away at his banked credit. A loss to Sunderland will take a very big chunk from it.

I mean, it’s another away game where the opposition should’ve scored 5+ goals, like. I’m not sure what’s gone wrong the last 5 weeks but we’ve been well and truly awful defensively.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Won at Man United, while getting draws at Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea like.

Only once the league. It's not a good record however you spin it. I'm fully behind him but I think he needs some new faces in quickly.

As far as I am concerned any talks of pressure on his job should be for next season (in my opinion) but realistically I totally understand if form hasn't turned around by February/March. This month is a write off.

Edited by Amir_9

Goes to show behind the cool flag displays and the self appointed "best fans in the league" tag, our fans are absolutely laughable. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but calling for the head of the bloke who steered us from relegation and finished fourth just a year later is on point.

At this "supporters" should be rallying around a manager and squad, not turning on them.

6 minutes ago, sempuki said:

How many we lost at home to the "Big Six"? 

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

It’s still a terrible performance though.  We could’ve lost by 5 or 6 and could not complain. 

It’s the lack of learning 

Tonight has been embarrassing - we turned up and played a style to suit the home team 

Just now, The Prophet said:

Goes to show behind the cool flag displays and the self appointed "best fans in the league" tag, our fans are absolutely laughable. Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but calling for the head of the bloke who steered us from relegation and finished fourth just a year later is on point.

At this "supporters" should be rallying around a manager and squad, not turning on them.

Totally agree.

Throwing toys out of the pram doesn't solve anything.  Some posters expect everything now and far too emotional.

No wonder we get labelled deluded.