Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

22 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Villa will surely finish in the top 4 this season.

All but confirmed. No way Villa lose every game and Spurs win every game.

21 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Villa will surely finish in the top 4 this season.

Similar praise for Emery. What the two of them have done in consecutive seasons is outstanding.

52 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Similar praise for Emery. What the two of them have done in consecutive seasons is outstanding.

Agreed, but next season is the real test for him. See if Villa can cope with a likely terrible CL draw like we had, plus little money to strengthen to progress due to ... reasons.

To my mind, Howe will have come through this benighted season with flying colours. Emery's difficult second album is coming up and fair play if he manages it and keeps shaking things up.

Except there is no way villa get as bad of a draw as we did. And definitely not the kind of domestic cup draws we did.

Eddie really played in hard mode this year and made a real go of it.

4 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

A Chelsea supporter buddy just told me today that Eddie Howe's ceiling is a midtable club...as evidence by his first 100 games here. Jesus Christ.

It’s admirable that you befriend the hard of thinking. 

Shot quality and chance creation makes for exceptional reading. We're creative and clinical, which is a recipe for goooooooooooals.

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Nice graphic...

GNNpOgUXAAAb06O.png

Tonali coming in for Longstaff next season and a right winger with more take on ability and chance creation skills, and just imagine what some of these numbers will look like, considering they are this good already.

My goodness!

25 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Shot quality and chance creation makes for exceptional reading. We're creative and clinical, which is a recipe for goooooooooooals.

But we didn't sign Maddison though? Thought he was the key to unlocking defences...

11 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

But we didn't sign Maddison though? Thought he was the key to unlocking defences...

Might just be me but I still think we have a bit of an issue breaking teams down if they just park the bus. 

I struggle to think of a team I've ever seen so lethal on the break though.

7 minutes ago, 54 said:

Bottom 1% in terms of intensity for the 19/20 season is genuinely hilarious. :lol: 

Some of those numbers during the Bruce era man ... diabolical.

And there were some people on here claiming at various points this season when we were struggling a bit, that it was WORSE than Bruce ball.

Posted (edited)

I had a fight with Eddie Howe once. We were both locked in a stubborn battle over the last toffee crisp at the tesco express in Four Lane Ends. We were doing that thing where we were being polite allowing each other to take it, but I could tell he secretly wanted me to die, so he could have it without being rude. Other than that he seemed a really nice chap. For those wondering, none of us got the toffee crisp as rather strangely Graham Fenton of all people appeared and took it before paying for £20.01 pence worth of petrol. 

Edited by OCK

Finally had a chance to listen/watch the overlap - he's a smooth operator. Doesn't really give much away but at the same time quite informative. Enjoyed it, we're in good hands with this guy.

Posted (edited)

That four four two article seems like a made up list to me like. Nagelsmann inzaghi in the top 10 have they won anything? 

Luis Enrique aswell done shite with Spain we schooled the fucker at psg. 

Edited by andycap