Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Jake Humphries trying to crawl up our arses when he announced the Villareal result lol

Well Rafa Honigstein was saying he's swapping the Champions League for the Championship, so there's a bit of balance at least. 

4 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Jake Humphries trying to crawl up our arses when he announced the Villareal result lol

Tbf he is one of the few who has said things as they are for a while now

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Aye. One of the few football media personalities who actually gets the club and its woes under Ashley. Seems to have a soft spot for us. 

Disagree. I think they all got it, but most were quite happy for us to be shite, and actually took pleasure in seeing the fans struggle on year after year.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Think it’s easy convincing £20-25m players to Bournemouth when even the likes of us, Palace, West Ham are a much bigger attraction?

Well, I don't know but that area is absolutely stunning. If you have money then Poole, Sandbanks etc is beautiful. 

Edited by relámpago blanco

7 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Aye. One of the few football media personalities who actually gets the club and its woes under Ashley. Seems to have a soft spot for us. 

Gotta be honest like, he’s singing us a tune and is a peak cringelord. I don’t think it’s sincere at all, the bloke is an absolute say what they want to hear machine