Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

From a Chronicle Article about Dubravka:

Howe will be announced by Newcastle as Head Coach on Monday after extensive negotiations were concluded - with the former Bournemouth manager ready to work over the international break after putting pen to paper on a three-year deal

Looking at that article it seems that Michael Edwards is the leading candidate for the DoF role and it seems like no one really knows how Graeme Jones fits in. Not sure why it isn't being asked why he's been promised a role, mind. Seems like an odd promise to make. 

6 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Stumbling block?

If Jones being "promised" a senior role in the club is stopping a good manager from signing up, surely the solution is "Naw, mate, Eddie doesn't rate you soz" - rather than go looking around for a new manager?[emoji38]

Yeah, very happy if it’s Emanalo.

“On 8 July 2011, Chelsea appointed Emenalo as Technical Director of the club. He completely restructured the club's academy, scouting, loan and women's team setups, and is credited as a key figure behind the club's success having overseen the scouting and transfers of key players including Juan Mata, Thibaut Courtois, Kevin De Bruyne, Mohamed Salah, N'Golo Kanté, Eden Hazard, and Cesc Fàbregas.”

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Yeah, very happy if it’s Emanalo.

“On 8 July 2011, Chelsea appointed Emenalo as Technical Director of the club. He completely restructured the club's academy, scouting, loan and women's team setups, and is credited as a key figure behind the club's success having overseen the scouting and transfers of key players including Juan Mata, Thibaut Courtois, Kevin De Bruyne, Mohamed Salah, N'Golo Kanté, Eden Hazard, and Cesc Fàbregas.”

He'll do :thup:

45 minutes ago, Schecter said:

As a Nigerian this would be a proud moment for me. The guy was fantastic at Chelsea and is just a low key grafter.

He's basically football's version of the Toronto Raptor's Masai Ujiri, for all my hoopers out there. Very excited for him to be involved in the new setup.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

As a Nigerian this would be a proud moment for me. The guy was fantastic at Chelsea and is just a low key grafter.

He's basically football's version of the Toronto Raptor's Masai Ujiri, for all my hoopers out there. Very excited for him to be involved in the new setup.

Did he play for Nigeria, his name rings a bell?