Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Think it was reported they have 2 daays off, so back on Wednesday if that's the case.

Thought that was Sunday and today, I’m not sure 

Edited by Caleb70

Only Charnley and the SD signs left of the Ashley era. What I'm most excited for is that Howe will actually improve our players and we have players desperate for that level of coaching; Lewis, Willock, the Longstaffs. Individuals will improve along with the team and the football. Both hate and love the fact it's an international break now, 2 bloody weeks until Brentford but plenty of time for Howe to get his ideas across and start the work that is so desperately needed.

HTL. :indi:

Just now, Rafalove said:

Love the idea of players now actually having to work hard and do some training, but can we stop with this fetishisation of getting them in at 6:30? Let the lads sleep.

Nobody's stopping them sleeping, they can just go to bed earlier. :lol:

You can still get 8 hours kip if you're in bed before 10.

11 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Love the idea of players now actually having to work hard and do some training, but can we stop with this fetishisation of getting them in at 6:30? Let the lads sleep.

As a night owl I agree. :lol:  Struggling to get up at the early hours isn't necessarily due to laziness. Give everyone the best chance possible to be on time, and judge them on actually being on time and putting in the effort on the training field.

32 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

9am is an acceptable time like. Dragging players in at 6:30 would give them a legitimate reason to be fucked off [emoji38]

plenty of people who earn less than those players do in a week in a whole year start earlier than 6.30am. They should get in when they are told to be  in.