Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Thoroughly unimpressive so far. Matchday selections have been absolutely baffling and he's pissing away points just as quickly as the two divvies running the show before him.

Fail to beat Burnley and he may as well save his kids the bother of moving schools, it'll be done and dusted.

Minimal consideration of context seems to have gone into this post.

Just now, Rich said:

Early days but in-game management a bit suspect so far. Brave to go two up top after the red, so swings and roundabouts there, but subs have got to be better.

If you’d offered me 1-1 after 10 minutes I’d have taken it, mind.

Few Brucey bonus days off in order I reckon.

Not really sure about that, the subs he made today are the exact subs I would have made in the situation.

Just now, Rich said:

Early days but in-game management a bit suspect so far. Brave to go two up top after the red, so swings and roundabouts there, but subs have got to be better.

Strange, I thought all of the subs seemed the smart, logical decisions.

Howe's three games in. Three. Yes he'll have watched every minute of each of our games but he's also seen them on the training pitch for the best part of three weeks. He's not to blame here, and he's still finding his feet with this shithouse of a squad. 

It'll come good against Burnley. It has to. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

I do watch our games when I can. I just prefer to not be a miserable tit all the time. You lot revel in shittiness and it has made the football section the worse for it. 

Not to mention that it truly appears that some of you would just love to be proven right, even at the expense of this club. Whether you are right or wrong, you are sucking any joy out of this new birth of the club.

Its more that im fucking pissed that me, a half fat cunt watching football on TV can see the problems Darlow, Clark, Ritchie, Krafth have brought. Why keep using these tossers and not try what the shitty bruce didnt and go with Lewis Fernandez and Schar. As bad as Norwich was, Lewis actually did much better than Ritchie has done in lwb forever. Manq should never have been dropped and definitely not replaced by Krafth. Clark has been over the hill for so long now and is the most error prone CB. I want the fucking club to do well, selecting the dross that we all have complained about is the opposite of having a fresh start, it is keeping the Bruce dogshit still going.

Eddie has had such bad luck. The Darlow error and deflection against Brentford. Then covid. Now Clark fucking up this game.

Not saying his methods are wrong, but fear the transition for these players to get delivering it could take so long that we will be well behind once they start working. 

Just now, worthy said:

Its more that im fucking pissed that me, a half fat cunt watching football on TV can see the problems Darlow, Clark, Ritchie, Krafth have brought. Why keep using these tossers and not try what the shitty bruce didnt and go with Lewis Fernandez and Schar. As bad as Norwich was, Lewis actually did much better than Ritchie has done in lwb forever. Manq should never have been dropped and definitely not replaced by Krafth. Clark has been over the hill for so long now and is the most error prone CB. I want the fucking club to do well, selecting the dross that we all have complained about is the opposite of having a fresh start, it is keeping the Bruce dogshit still going.

Get a good night sleep, dude. You need it.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I think the subs were right on the surface. I'm certain he couldn't have predicted Hayden to forget how to pass the ball or communicate with his teammates when he blundered about 3-5 counter attack chances. 

Just now, Pilko said:

He's picking Clark. When Fernandez is available. What other context is needed? It's so so stupid.

I mean, he picked our only left footed CB at CB, while I would have picked Fede, its an understandable decision. 

Was a good 11 other than Clark. That’s ultimately cost him a win today because Norwich were there for the beating. Saying that, it’s only his third game in charge. Hopefully Clark’s done enough to not play again for us in those three. 

Man you'd swear Clark gets sent off every time he plays and Fernandez is Baresi in his prime the way some people go on :lol:

He's been very unlucky in that his two winnable games so far we've had Darlow and then Clark fuck us over by being shit and stupid. Could he have played other players instead of them? Sure, but the degree to which they've cost us by being in the team is incredibly harsh.

Thought we did really well tonight, should have won it and probably would have done if not for Dubravka making s silly mistake, Norwich looked toothless.

Just now, 54 said:

I mean, he picked our only left footed CB at CB, while I would have picked Fede, its an understandable decision. 

He picked a central defender who can't defend at this level and makes school boy level mistakes on a consistent basis. You choose your best defenders first, when you're conceding so many goals on a regular basis, not whether they have a left foot or not 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I think he's still discovering his best team. Fucked Darlow off after Brentford, needs to fuck Clark off and we need to keep that same back 4 for Burnley.

It shouldn't take Darlow and Clark costing us four points for them to be fucked off, with the research he's supposedly done on the squad they should've been nowhere near the pitch.

For what its worth, i've seem enough in the last 3 games to think that results will come, we've performed pretty decently in all of them, with each game showing different qualities. Brentford, in an attacking sense we created a load of chances, and was the best display i've seen from us in years, didnt win due to crisp packet Darlow . Against Arsenal, we defended well, and countered effectively, and two moments of quality got the better of us. Today, we showed grit and determination, against 11 men, for 80 minutes, and everyone played together and unified. The sad fact of the matter is, individual errors have cost us points, and that the overall quality is just not very good. 

Can only assume that Fernandez doesn't train as he'd play matches or something, because that one is definitely a head scratcher. Hopefully he can see what we all see, that Lewis, Schar, and Fernandez give us much more of a fighting chance at the back.

Edited by kisearch

Picking a CB on the basis of which foot he kicks a ball with is not understandable like.

Fede looks like a legitimate Premiership centre half and Clarke doesn't. Their kicking foot should have no bearing on the decision.

The best guess is that Howe has recieved some pitifiul notes on the squad since coming in. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I think he's still discovering his best team. Fucked Darlow off after Brentford, needs to fuck Clark off and we need to keep that same back 4 for Burnley.

Right. Complain if he doesn't learn from his mistakes. Dubravka, Schar, Fernandez, Manquillo, Lewis, Joelinton, and Shelvey have demonstrated that they need to be in the starting 11. If Lascelles and Ritchie return, I am going to be right there with the criticism. Not starting Fernandez was 't surprising before. Going forward it is inexcusable.