Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Can't see any reason at all to give him stick for Chelsea or tonight. Maybe for continuing to play Krafth.

He's been getting a ridiculous amount out of these players. It's no wonder we have the odd off-day when you look at some of the weaknesses that are still rife in the team. We're still very much a bottom half outfit personnel-wise.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Can't see any reason at all to give him stick for Chelsea or tonight. Maybe for continuing to play Krafth.

He's been getting a ridiculous amount out of these players. It's no wonder we have the odd off-day when you look at some of the weaknesses that are still rife in the team. We're still very much a bottom half outfit personnel-wise.

And we have had Trippier, Wilson, ASM and Shelvey out.

5 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I don't think he got much wrong today aside from picking a very toothless front 3, needed ASM in there for some threat against what was a weak everton defence.

Starting Krafth ahead of Manquillo who is better defensively, offensively and on the ball than him. I don’t understand why he’s seemingly ahead of Manq in pecking order. Almiron starting on the right was baffling as well. He’s so bad on the right as he’s one footed. I also think he should have took off Willock as his legs had gone. 

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

An off day or two is inevitable with the squad at our disposal. It'll be the same next season too.

We've effectively overperformed for ten games in a row.

Edited by The Prophet

6 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Starting Krafth ahead of Manquillo who is better defensively, offensively and on the ball than him. I don’t understand why he’s seemingly ahead of Manq in pecking order. Almiron starting on the right was baffling as well. He’s so bad on the right as he’s one footed. I also think he should have took off Willock as his legs had gone. 

I get the feeling that's Krafth back on the bench now. He's clearly tried to keep it the same while we were on the undefeated streak until the recent heavy run needed rotation.

I imagine Manq starts at Spurs and stays there providing he doesn't have a shocker. 

Edited by wormy

Nothing wrong with his setup tonight, apart from the right flank arguably but any combination is not particularly inspiring down that side. 

Players just didn't put in the same pressing that we've seen in recent weeks and lost their composure as the game went on. 

At least there's a break now to hopefully finish the safety job. 

Just now, wormy said:

I get the feeling that's Krafth back on the bench now. He's clearly tried to keep it the same while we were on the undefeated streak until the recent heavy run needed rotation.

Iimagine Manq starts at Spurs and stays there providing he doesn't have a shocker. 

I hope so. Manquillo has been under appreciated in his time here but being behind Krafth in pecking order at the moment is unforgiveable. He’s absolutely terrible. 

Other than Krafth/manky and almiron/maxi i was fine with the set up. 

Wasn't a great performance but when you are forced to rotate and you have a squad as week as ours, shit like this is going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Got it totally wrong tonight, selection and tactically. But he's certainly done better than I was expecting and as long as we stay up he has more than done his job.

How did he get it totally wrong? :lol:

Guest neesy111
Just now, et tu brute said:

You obviously didn't watch the game did you [emoji38]

Totally wrong is way wide of the mark.