Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Posted this in the Relegationometer thread, but think it deserves to go in here too. The table when Eddie Howe took over. I had to have another look just to remind myself how HORRENDOUS our league position was.

Literally UN BEL IEVE ABLE

image.png.3f1423b5911ac264506d95f50a1d2c9d.png

Genuinely don’t believe anyone could do the job he’s done. He came here with an absolute fire in him to succeed. He’s developed during his time out of management. He’s created belief and confidence in every player in the squad, pretty much every single player has improved under him. Would never have imagined we’d turn into a solid team defensively this season. He’s a miracle worker 

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Only just noticed tonight that him and Tindall don't have their initials on their tops and I love them for it.

Can’t stand that sort of filth, losers like Sammy Lee and Steve McClaren with initials over all their gear. So smalltime 

8 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Posted this in the Relegationometer thread, but think it deserves to go in here too. The table when Eddie Howe took over. I had to have another look just to remind myself how HORRENDOUS our league position was.

Literally UN BEL IEVE ABLE

image.png.3f1423b5911ac264506d95f50a1d2c9d.png

He’s damaged our goal difference. We were much more solid under Bruce-Jones. Jury still out for me

The really encouraging thing is we have 6 clean sheets and 6 wins from those games. We have got the job done and closed the game out well in all those games. Very encouraging. 4 quality additions next season and we are looking fairly strong tbh.

Edited by samptime29

He's done a phenomenal job since he took over. Easy to forget just how demoralised, dispirited, disorganised and unhappy the squad he inherited was when he walked in but he's lifted the entire place and flipped it 180. They look like they're enjoying themselves and are following the instructions to the letter. Results are finally matching performances and the entire mood around the place has changed and it's largely down to him, he's been superb.

Also hope Ashley is sitting in his armchair watching all of this and thinking 'Fuck, that could have been my club. Why didn't I just take care of it and give a shit about it?' The fucking prick.

1 minute ago, midds said:

Also hope Ashley is sitting in his armchair watching all of this and thinking 'Fuck, that could have been my club. Why didn't I just take care of it and give a shit about it?' The fucking prick.

That thought crossed my mind driving home earlier. Think of the exposure the thick cunt's company could have been getting if only he'd put some effort in. Using a wonderful word that you use to reference Bruce, what a gormless twat.

Good riddance to the cunt. Hope he rots in hell, soon.

1 minute ago, Robster said:

That thought crossed my mind driving home earlier. Think of the exposure the thick cunt's company could have been getting if only he'd put some effort in. Using a wonderful word that you use to reference Bruce, what a gormless twat.

Good riddance to the cunt. Hope he rots in hell, soon.

I know it probably sounds really petty to think of him regretting it but if it nags away on a daily basis then I'm happy with that. The potential of the club has never been an issue, ensuring it's maximised was never on his agenda and he's fucking missed out. But let's not get bogged down with that scummy cunt, it's all about Howe now :aww:

I think he should get some credit for being patient and sensible but it would've been very harsh to change that middle three which was doing so well around that time. I'm sure Bruno wouldn't have needed much help to get going, but having next to no pressure on him whilst he was settling in has to have helped. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think he should get some credit for being patient and sensible but it would've been very harsh to change that middle three which was doing so well around that time. I'm sure Bruno wouldn't have needed much help to get going, but having next to no pressure on him whilst he was settling in has to have helped. 

Yea I was wrong I think. I thought he should have went straight in but that's why I'm a guy in front of the tele and he's running the show.

49 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

The really encouraging thing is we have 6 clean sheets and 6 wins from those games. We have got the job done and closed the game out well in all those games. Very encouraging. 4 quality additions next season and we are looking fairly strong tbh.

Has to be 6 additions in my opinon, what's currently happening is unsustainable. He's literally working a miracle.

What's absolutely mental is we're killing it with next to no threat up top and without Trippier. Imagine us with Trippier and Wilson (or another quality striker) back, man. :kurt:

Disclaimer: I wholly appreciate the job Chris Wood is doing and he's a big part of why we are where we are, but he's a squad player at best. 

2 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Has to be 6 additions in my opinon, what's currently happening is unsustainable. He's literally working a miracle.

Good point I hear that. Going to be interesting transfer window to see what happens.

3 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

What's absolutely mental is we're killing it with next to no threat up top and without Trippier. Imagine us with Trippier and Wilson (or another quality striker) back, man. :kurt:

Disclaimer: I wholly appreciate the job Chris Wood is doing and he's a big part of why we are where we are, but he's a squad player at best. 

We should get another striker in. Him and Wilson playing mostly with Wood sub striker.