Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Him saying he wants fans to dream is just such a contrast to Bruce always putting the club down.

that press conference before the sheff utd game ffs.

will never forget that.

It's mind-bending how well-balanced he has us. It's genuinely staggering how well coached we are - the shape, the pressing, the work rate, the covering, the inventive set pieces, the movement/rotation. It feels like there's barely a weakness in us and everything is considered.

Not really thread worthy, so I'll say it in here. I hope we keep Howe's no dickhead policy permanently, even if that slows our progress or sees us win a bit less than we otherwise might. Thanks to the lucky situation we're in with PIF, we can afford to set some standards around how we conduct ourselves as a club. I never want the feeling we have with our current staff to be sacrificed, it's invaluable.

6 hours ago, huss9 said:

bet he's the perfect parent 'n all.

got that perfect mix of cuddly loveliness and support, but with that hint of dont fuck with me in his eyes.

my hero.

Imagine his kids being relentlessly drilled in every step of their infantile development.

8 hours ago, Klaus said:

He will be remembered by fans in the same category as Keegan and SBR the way things are going. 

When all's said and done, it feels better than those days, because it's happening now.

I look at our squad, and I don't think it's any better than Villa, Wolves, Everton, West Ham, Leicester etc - teams who are struggling in the bottom half. But we're turning them over, we're in the CL places and we're still improving. I've been waiting for the bubble to burst, but I now think that's not going to happen. 

What's more, if Eddie does guide us to a position where we can win something, I don't think we'll waste the opportunity. There's something very strong about his and his team's mindset.

13 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Just starting to sink in that in a years time we could be playing against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich [emoji38]

And actually believing that given our style of play and the intensity we play at, we could actually trouble them.

Dude, hell yeah. 

Just starting to sink in that in a years time we could be playing against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich [emoji38]

Nowt like getting ahead of yourself 😂

Long way to go, but if we can keep people fit we have a chance.

Remembering where we’ve come from, I’d still be happy with a Top 8 finish this year.

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Nowt like getting ahead of yourself 😂

Long way to go, but if we can keep people fit we have a chance.

Remembering where we’ve come from, I’d still be happy with a Top 8 finish this year.

Be happy just to stay in the league me marra.