Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Saw that. Didn't realise that Roeder was so mint.

When he was sacked, it wasn't exactly harsh but it was brutal. Like putting down a well loved pet. He'd done his best to serve us well.

31 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Anyone see/remember that graphic of PL points after 40 games next to our managers? He's only a few off Keegan :lol:

It talked about the first 40 games, so I assume they were Div 2 points!

32 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Anyone see/remember that graphic of PL points after 40 games next to our managers? He's only a few off Keegan :lol:

Just saw a glimpse of it, but I think it was first 40 games in charge. Which pretty sure would mean Keegan’s were in second division and not even sure if Eddie has had 40, from first official game in charge. A fairer comparison would be the 33 or so games in this calendar year. Compared to best calendar year for the others. 

From a Southampton forum. The stuff people get in their heads, man!

'In fairness them having a good defence doesn't mean he can organise one as he's still only recently taken over a club with 5/6 years of defensive mentality beforehand. I'd wager their defence will begin to fall apart by this time next year.'

1 minute ago, DahnSahf said:

'In fairness them having a good defence doesn't mean he can organise one as he's still only recently taken over a club with 5/6 years of defensive mentality beforehand. I'd wager their defence will begin to fall apart by this time next year.'

How can someone be so fucking clueless. :lol:

23 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

Classic example of listening to and accepting the opinions of moronic pundits who churn out the same old bullshit tropes come what may. He'll learn. Maybe. 

F me. If we are a park the bus side, then the ball must have magically teleported into the net 4 times today. We were pretty poor today, and still put four away. It must really hurt to be a Southampton fan right now, so I can understand the delirium on their forum.

Edited by JumpersForGoalposts

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The only player in defence today before Howe was Schar and he wasnt even getting on the bench under bacon lips :lol:

And the transformation Schar has made is incredible. The amount of times he looks at Botman to cover, steps out, wins the ball and then plays a lovely pass is incredible. Howe has taken water and turned it into Dom Perignon with diamonds in it.