Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Already deserves a statue to be honest. To take us from where we were, and to be in the top 2 in a year is incredible and he has hardly really said we are going for it. Imagine if he does and how the mentality of the players would be. Simply an incredible human being.

Edited by nufcjb

The biggest compliment I can give him, is that he's completely ruined Football Manager for me. I can't manage NUFC, as he does it better IRL, and I can't manage another club and not see him do as well as he's doing IRL. It makes me want to start again, open the PGE and give the team a boost. In the saves he gets unfairly sacked I end up buying another game and not going back for ages (for me anyway)

Cheers Eddie, you've finally weening me off it after 30 years. Nice one. 

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

The biggest compliment I can give him, is that he's completely ruined Football Manager for me. I can't manage NUFC, as he does it better IRL, and I can't manage another club and not see him do as well as he's doing IRL. It makes me want to start again, open the PGE and give the team a boost. In the saves he gets unfairly sacked I end up buying another game and not going back for ages (for me anyway)

Cheers Eddie, you've finally weening me off it after 30 years. Nice one. 

It's funny because it's like he's doing a "bottom at Christmas" challenge in real life. 

2 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

It's funny because it's like he's doing a "bottom at Christmas" challenge in real life. 

Remember when they had scenario challenges? Sure that was a thing. Possibly CM era.