Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

The clubs social media game has improved so much since Ashley fucked off. It was ridiculous the minutae level of detail/control he had over EVERY element of the club.

Fucking do not miss Keith Bishop being his fucking Goehbals wingman either, the cunt.

Don’t think it was control by Ashley as such- just that there was hardly anyone (at all?) employed to do the job. The odd tweet that did get released was probably by Charnley by mistake in his efforts to work the fax machine…

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Don’t think it was control by Ashley as such- just that there was hardly anyone (at all?) employed to do the job. The odd tweet that did get released was probably by Charnley by mistake in his efforts to work the fax machine…

I don't know. I get the impression every bit of comms has to get signed off by him first.

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

I don't know. I get the impression every bit of comms has to get signed off by him first.

Maybe. Fuck knows. Just thankful as fuck that the whole shoddy operation has been replaced with competence and ambition. 

Positivity just seeped into every part of the club once Ashley fucked off but primarily after our form picked up post January; the club's social media, the players in the media and on social media as well as obviously the fans. Don't remember a squad as together as this current one is; getting into scraps for each other on the pitch (Joelinton being the main culprit for that :lol: ) and such a miniscule detail but I can't recall the players almost always commenting on each others' Insta posts after games for example. 

Didn't feel this united under Benitez either given the Ashley presence in the background, especially post-January 2017.

Since that fucking Liverpool game away from SJP:

1-4

0-0

1-2

1-4

0-3

And the first time we've won three away on the bounce since 2001, ffs.

In my time as a supporter I don't remember us being so comfortable away from home performance-wise in every single game.

I'm not used to being angry at one game for so long, normally in the past there was always something more recent to be fuming about to care about one game half a season ago but I am still fucking livid at that game and hope we absolutely tonk them next time we meet