Transfer rumours

Yorkie

He surely isn’t after another CH FFS?! I assume he must be as we’ve been linked with several - baffling.

Schar must be away then - be interesting to see how many million Bruce has cost the club with how far he has regressed! Wasn’t it £20m links with Spurs and Arsenal last summer?

So Morelos is pretty much on his way out at Rangers at this point.

I think Edouard is a more skillful and perhaps talented striker, but I think Morelos is really decent too. Love his physicality and desire. Could see his personality working really well in the team.

Seems around £18 million gets him rather than the £40 million Celtic want for Edouard. Think that's a good deal for Morelos.

Is the thinking that between Morelos and Carroll we might be able to field one striker?

Think I'd prefer Wellbeck

Guest Cheesy Beans

If the takeover had gone through 3 months ago like it should have, Messi would have been a genuine option.

How incredibly tough to take :lol:

I'm going to remind myself that even if the takeover happened, he would want to go to an established challenger for his final years than the project NUFC would be for the first few years.

Definitely what I'm going to keep telling myself.

I'm going to remind myself that even if the takeover happened, he would want to go to an established challenger for his final years than the project NUFC would be for the first few years.

He might have fancied a Keegan style exit.

He might have fancied a Keegan style exit.

shut up shut up now

Thing is, if Gayle's hurt, we probably will buy a striker now. But the fact that they'd have happily proceeded without one is ludicrous.

Buy? With actual money? Can’t see that happening.

Will be a loan if anything. Wonder what Joselu is up to?