Transfer rumours

Yorkie

45 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

At what? Not a chance in hell that he's worse than Gayle or Carroll.

Based off exactly what? We've seen very little of Muto to suggest he's better or worse than either of them. He's gone on loan to Eibar and scored 1 goal in 1046 minutes on the pitch for them. That's the same league Joselu is performing very well in by the way, and we all know how crap he was. You've randomly made some shit up in your head.

19 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Based off exactly what? We've seen very little of Muto to suggest he's better or worse than either of them. He's gone on loan to Eibar and scored 1 goal in 1046 minutes on the pitch for them. That's the same league Joselu is performing very well in by the way, and we all know how crap he was. You've randomly made some shit up in your head.

I'm basing it on seeing him play for us compared to Carroll and Gayle this season. No need to get so aggressive over it like, it's just an opinion :lol:

16 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Aye, Muto was shit too. We just sign a constant stream of shit. The Ashley years for you.

That agent's spreadsheet is crippling us, especially since we only buy players that are listed on Tab D. 

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

not sure where i read it today but he's on 35k bonus per appearance including substitute.

Makes all of those very late substitutions even more dubious - I could easily believe some sort of brown paper bag deal was going on if someone told me...