Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Aye Edwards isn't wrong there, that Graves tweet is absolute rubbish

Sneering at journalists and then bringing up some nonsense that we're looking to bring in players that haven't been mentioned yet. As if anyone at Sky Sports would keep anything they know secret

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Edwards has a perfectly valid point tbh.

Yes he does. But he doesn't have a WarrenBartonCentrePartin that's also a perfectly valid point. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure what's funnier, the link itself or the idea of turning him down.

It's a really shit link tbh. If you are going to make stuff up, go for Griezmann, at least we know he had us as his team on FM. 

Is a player like Pogba with a questionable attitude what we really need in a relegation scrap? In other circumstances I'd take him absolutely. I can see the reluctance at this moment in time though as crazy as that sounds.

So why don't both/either of them name the names that are in the pipeline? 

Easiest job in the world. Speculate furiously and constantly, claim wins if it happens and nothing happens if it doesn't. Zero accountability all round. It's an absolute racket and all about clicks rather than accuracy, I don't believe a fucking word any of them say. 

33 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

He’s not wrong.

Whys he pissing his knickers though, certain places were mentioned, for all Luke knows he could have meant Burnsie.

Luke is a prick, hes a 100% wum.