Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Be surprised if we do anything incoming-wise other than possibly making Willems deal permanent, but think we might wait until the summer for that.

The club's focus will be trying to offload Saivet, Colback, Ki and Muto I imagine

Be surprised if we do anything incoming-wise other than possibly making Willems deal permanent, but think we might wait until the summer for that.

The club's focus will be trying to offload Saivet, Colback, Ki and Muto I imagine

Wonder if they might call Aarons and Murphy back from the loans once Ki and Muto are out of the squad as 3 wingers has clearly not been enough.

Looking at the table Ashley will think there's no need to spend so I don't expect anything to happen. However we're about to go into a tailspin soon and by the time a bit of panic sets in the window will have closed and he'll not be able to throw money at Bruce's inadequacies.

Only 4 league games next month, bound to pick up at least a point over them. That, plus a heroic cup win at Rochdale, works out perfectly for a manager who has regularly stated he is happy with his squad and a board who want to finish 17th.

Plenty of injured players to come back n all. Regardless if they’re good or not. They’ll already be fizzing Murphy, Colback, Saivet, Mutō and whoever are still stealing Mike’s money for no return. Nevermind adding to it.

Only 4 league games next month, bound to pick up at least a point over them. That, plus a heroic cup win at Rochdale, works out perfectly for a manager who has regularly stated he is happy with his squad and a board who want to finish 17th.

Plenty of injured players to come back n all. Regardless if they’re good or not. They’ll already be fizzing Murphy, Colback, Saivet, Mutō and whoever are still stealing Mike’s money for no return. Nevermind adding to it.

Don't forget a Matty Longstaff new contract celebrated like a new signing

Looking at the table Ashley will think there's no need to spend so I don't expect anything to happen. However we're about to go into a tailspin soon and by the time a bit of panic sets in the window will have closed and he'll not be able to throw money at Bruce's inadequacies.

Could go either way. The likely way is like you suggest, nowt happens. The other thing is he starts panicking about ticket sales for next season and goes out and spends £20m plus again.