Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just now, NE27 said:

Are they bricking it because they can't shove their dogshit clients in our inbox for extortionate amounts?

Probably be better for us this way and approach them as and when 

Most likely we’re using it to our advantage. We’ll get back to you kind of tact. Rather than listing off a 3rd choice we may need to pick up early doors. 

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Interesting to hear a reporter on radio today claiming there is slight concern from agents (he’s been talking to) who they are actually meant to be dealing with at NUFC as chain of command unclear. If true hoping this will be in place ready for January 1st.

We do this all the time when people ring up and try and flog us shite at work, if they won’t take no for an answer we just bounce them around until they get bored and piss off. 

If they’ve got something we’re interested in then they get to speak to the right person straight away.

Agents know we have money and need to make signings so I bet they’re being even worse persistent pushy twats than usual.  

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, Mike said:

:lol: YES. What the fuck is it about this scenario that fucks me off so much.

Before you try to go to sleep tonight imagine him not breaking eye contact with you while taking his new leather driving gloves off one finger at a time, his lips pursed.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I’ve got this picture in my head of him buying the gloves and it’s really abhorrent. It’s like the Grand Prix appearance. 

His lips glistening with chapstick 

Meanwhile, it appears that Newcastle's Peruvian forward Rodrigo Vilca is set for a fresh loan move next month.

The 22 year-old made a half-season switch to League One Doncaster Rovers in August, but hasn't featured in any of their last five games. It's now claimed that a loan deal with Alianza Lima in Peru is looming.

What a pointless tranfer he's been

9 minutes ago, Slim said:

Is Miggy not on 100k - 200k ish?  10x the player he is 

https://salarysport.com/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-f.c./

£74k p/w according to this. Never heard of it before though, so don’t know how reliable it is, other than I’d heard Shelvey is on circa £70k which is what it says. Doubt there’s any way Almiron’s north of £100k.