The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

11 minutes ago, wormy said:

Let's hope this lot realise it may only take a few games before we're dragged back in to the struggle. 

Same needs to be said for some of our fans.

Far too many people thought we were safe off the back of that good run. Which to be fair I think will keep us up (still think we'll pick up points before the end of the season as well)

Just now, TBG said:

Far too many people thought we were safe off the back of that good run. Which to be fair I think will keep us up (still think we'll pick up points before the end of the season as well)

What is the fans being negative and worrying about losing every game going to achieve like? 

Guest neesy111
Just now, The Prophet said:

One more win should see us safe, I'll be shocked if it doesn't come in the next four. It'd be nice to get it out the way nice and early mind.

I think we'll see a reaction.

18 minutes ago, TBG said:

True. Absolute idiots pushing for this to become the top 10-ometer so soon. 

Spoiler

Please don't go back and check who those idiots were. 

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

We need at least 4 or 5 more points.

This meek surrendering shit to better sides is fucking unforgivable, mind.

I’d be amazed if Watford or Burnley would win 5 out their last 8/9 games 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’d be amazed if Watford or Burnley would win 5 out their last 8/9 games 

I was just about to post the same thing. 

I'd like to think we win at least 1 of our next 3 games which are all at home then we are away to Norwich. Points on the board is massive here and the days of teams making a mega run in the last 8 games is rarer now considering the quality of some of the bottom teams is getting worse and worse every season. 

1 hour ago, wormy said:

True. Absolute idiots pushing for this to become the top 10-ometer so soon. 

Hide contents

Please don't go back and check who those idiots were. 

It was me.

Posted in another thread, in the last 5 seasons 35 points would've kept you up. We can get 4 points, minimum arguably, from the next 4 games given how solid we've been at SJP under Howe and given how bad Norwich are. 7 from the next 4 would have us on 38 points which would've kept you up in each of the last 10 seasons. 

Aye, Eddie has it covered!

Need a big effort from a full house to get the boys back on track.

Although loathe to say it, I would have krafty back instead of manquillo next game, Bruno from the start.

ASM was good in spurts today especially first half, but still does my head in when the players around him are rushing to press and he is waddling (2nd half)...:rant:

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Burnley and Walford's current PPG average takes them to 30 points each. It's going to take a vast improvement from them both to stay up.

The problem is there is always one of the bottom 3 that goes on a run at the end of the season, we are nowhere near safe yet, we need at least another 5/6 points 

Burnley, Watford and Everton all lost, why are people panicking ffs? It's a better set of results than us getting a point and any of those teams winning yet people would probably be happier if that happened.

I could easily see 31 points being enough already and we aren't going to lose every remaining game.

11 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

The problem is there is always one of the bottom 3 that goes on a run at the end of the season, we are nowhere near safe yet, we need at least another 5/6 points 

You honestly think Norwich, Watford or Burnley are going to end up with 35 points because of some myth?

16 minutes ago, Pata said:

You honestly think Norwich, Watford or Burnley are going to end up with 35 points because of some myth?

I can see Burnley getting to 35 points, wins against villa, Southampton, Watford and Norwich and 2 draws against us and Everton 

Edited by nufcnick