The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

You would think so, but Mainz had seemingly downed tools (lost four on the bounce) going to a rabid Dortmund stadium , and look what happened.

Very true aye, in from of a big atmosphere as well.

Also relies on Leicester winning against West Ham, could happen if their big players show up.

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wonder when the last time was that Chelsea had relegation form over a period of ten games 

They really have had a shocking season. Even Liverpool or Spurs for their standards haven't been THAT bad. This season has been a 2008/09 NUFC type of season, it genuinely could have ended in relegation, such is how bad their form has been. Lampard has akin to a Carver, a 'safe pair of hands' to keep the club 'ticking over' - only to monumentally kill off his dreams of ever being a manager again.  

19 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wonder when the last time was that Chelsea had relegation form over a period of ten games 

I'd would guess Ken Bates was still around.  It is quite incredible quite how bad they have been.  If there was a money spent vs points all time table I don't think Chelsea will even be beaten.

3 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Fantastic read that.

That is what football is all about. The sheer torture of following your football club. Absolutely fucking delighted we're not apart of that relegation scrap anymore. We'll shit ourselves at the prospect of CL and finals in the years to come, not relegation. What a feeling man.

Hope Everton go down mind. :aww:

Would love to see Everton go down, purely on how they treated Rafa and the entitled outlook they seem to have of themselves. That said, I've never had a liking for them, stemming from seeing an Everton supporting school bully punching an autistic kid until the poor lad agreed to support Everton as well (yeah, I know, it's like 30+ years ago and not really that relevant [emoji38]). THE only thing I like about Everton is Duncan Ferguson, so would perhaps feel a little sad for him... but not much.

Don't overly care who goes down today. Got mates who support Leicester and Everton plus losing Leeds for flipping Luton Town is a bit mad. :lol:

Everton Spaces in the event that they go down would be unmissable though. 

A Leicester win, and the other 2 to draw their matches will do me. Happy for Leicester to stay up, but hope Everton finally go, and Leeds purely for the Big Sam lols.

Edited by TK-421

28 minutes ago, toon25 said:

It's unlikely the backless wankers at the PL would ever likely give Everton a points deduction, right?

They'll be lenient with Everton as they are one of the 5 'super elite history clubs' the PL owes its existence to.