Newcastle United vs. Burnley: 4/12/21 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Totally understand why he’s gone for Lascelles over Fede though. It was unrealistic he could play two games in a week with so long out of first team action given he’s at the end of his career. 

1 minute ago, St1pe said:

Totally understand why he’s gone for Lascelles over Fede though. It was unrealistic he could play two games in a week with so long out of first team action given he’s at the end of his career. 

He's 32 man, not 36

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Think Fernandez is a better defender than Schar. And Lascelles. 

Think Fernandez is better on the ball than Lascelles too. 

Look, I would have been happy for Lascelles to lose captaincy and his place in the team but you won't find any manager in this league who would disrupt the squad like that.

If we are planning on passing the ball about, Schar over Fernandes, just. Away from home we should have all 3.

Lascelles aside, the rest of the team is well set up. 

Happy with the line up. Ritchie on the bench suggest Howe IS learning, contrary to some of the reaction on the previous page. 

Can just about abide Lascelles being in although I'd have played Fernandez with him instead of Schar.

Lewis > Ritchie he's got right and otherwise I quite like the lineup.

Please can we have no individual errors and win ffs

Just now, STM said:

Look, I would have been happy for Lascelles to lose captaincy and his place in the team but you won't find any manager in this league who would disrupt the squad like that.

If we are planning on passing the ball about, Schar over Fernandes, just. Away from home we should have all 3.

Think our last 2 managers both dropped Lascelles a few times.