Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United (16/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Individual errors are fucking killing us and have been all season. Players just aren't good enough, and that isn't Howe's fault.

Pretty much, tactically I think we've set up alright today. Players are just fucking awful.

So is Joe Cole and Jenas, they really do talk some shite.

1 minute ago, nufc4eva said:

Can see Howe has a plan in every game which never saw under Bruce, problem is he has fuck all to choose from and only swapping shit for shit in critical areas. No centre mids at the club and no full backs. Put at least 1 decent centre midfielder in and 2 full backs and this team would at least win some games

I feel so sorry for him. Absolutely shit squad with no fight left in them and a mistake a game. 

It's clear our manager isn't a defensive manager. Rightly or wrongly we are leaving gaps in between defence and midfield.

I admire the positive thinking but we are going to conceded bundles.

In terms of individuals, I think Hayden had fought more than Willock has in previous games and ASM is doing my nut. He's class but fucking pass the ball daft cunt.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Individual errors are fucking killing us and have been all season. Players just aren't good enough, and that isn't Howe's fault.

You’re susceptible to making more errors if you spend 90% of games under the cosh.

This style of football puts us under pressure, the players aren’t good enough to play out from the back, we put ourselves under pressure and make more errors.

We need to make some signings immediately in January or Howe needs to reassess what these players can actually do.

Just now, ManDoon said:

Absolutely, like you don’t need to be an elite player to be a cunt. No one in our team does anything. They don’t appeal they don’t snap anyone, they don’t wind anyone up. It’s just depressing 

With the exception of Wilson I wouldn’t give a single fuck if none of them were here next year.

Just now, STM said:

I'm not going to criticise Shelvey because he's been largely our best player since Eddie came in and he was trying to retain possession, which is at least admirable.

Scores a goal and then thinks his job is done is the performance I’m seeing from him…

4 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Mike Dean making it about him? Colour me surprised. Tranmere legend what he is. 

Meh, we've been our usual selves and they haven't been what they usually are otherwise it would be closer to a cricket score. 

They've come along way from sacrificing their morals to laud Luis Suarez.

I can guarantee that if the head injury had of been in the Liverpool penalty area then the referee would have stopped play IMMEDIATELY.

Dean should have stopped play, he could see Hayden holding his head (no idea if he was hurt), we are terrified in and out of possession and will lose regardless. Dean can’t let play continue just because Liverpool are in good possession when it’s a head injury.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’re susceptible to making more errors if you spend 90% of games under the cosh.

This style of football puts us under pressure, the players aren’t good enough to play out from the back, we put ourselves under pressure and make more errors.

We need to make some signings immediately in January or Howe needs to reassess what these players can actually do.

Any side at Anfield other than maybe Man City will be under the cosh for an extended period of time. Tactically we're okay imo, just we've fucked up twice and been punished twice.