Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United (16/12/2021)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Game should have been stopped.

No it shouldn’t, there was fuck all wrong with him. He should have got straight up the soft cunt

Guest reefatoon

Sick to death of us gifting teams goals like, it’s fucking pathetic, and as soon as we let 1 goal in we fucking crumble. Absolutely hopeless.

Just now, reefatoon said:

No it shouldn’t, there was fuck all wrong with him. He should have got straight up the soft cunt

It was an apparent head injury, the game has to stop, doesn’t matter if there was nothing wrong with him.

Just now, KaKa said:

Yeah, I agree completely. Looking for an easy way out of by forcing the ref to stop the game.

Completely rattled the team now and thrown them off. Absolutely terrible stuff. 

pretty mich exactly the same as the De Gea one a little while ago. Deserved to be punished.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Sorry like, I've never known play to not be stopped in that situation, regardless of whatever assessment you might have about whether it's genuine

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Desperate for some cover from a player with ability in CM.

Or even some ability to cover. Hayden is jogging around like he's playing a Sunday league game. 

Just now, kisearch said:

Sorry like, I've never known play to not be stopped in that situation, regardless of whatever assessment you might have about whether it's genuine

The game is always stopped. We got robbed. 2nd goal was shite tbf.