Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

22 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Am I wrong?

He was under Bruce, no one knows now.

Got plenty wrong in the past though, Henry Mauriss, PIF walking away and not being interested etc 

Edited by Menace

I mean anyone celebrating before pen is to paper is mad in transfer dealings. This seems likely but not done deal. Hope it happens but hope club are actively pursuing alternatives as well right up until the contract is signed. This is normal transfer window stuff and gets blown up by media who are of course briefed by agents every inch of the way so as to maximize the drama. Do not presume anything has happened before it has happened. 

7 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

article-2398876-1B656BE3000005DC-214_306

To this day this guy being our manager is one of the most surreal things to happen to us. I recall him talking about having an extension to his contract in his draw ready to sign too... :lol: what a time to be alive

1 hour ago, geordie_b said:

article-2398876-1B656BE3000005DC-214_306

Wasn't this when he was director of football and him pardew and someone else went off to speak to some player and this was the picture from the airport. 

Imagine the players/agents face when this cunt turned up man. Look at him. Proper peak Ashley era this!

19 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Wasn't this when he was director of football and him pardew and someone else went off to speak to some player and this was the picture from the airport. 

Imagine the players/agents face when this cunt turned up man. Look at him. Proper peak Ashley era this!

:yao:

It was the delegation sent to negotiate the Cabaye sale.

Think I will spend today taking down the Xmas decorations and not looking at Trippier/Transfer news.   Its clickbait city at the moment unless NUFC are looking to get NUFC A, B and C teams into PL so that we can't be relegated!

Up to him really if he wants to play a handful of games then not play again when Reece James comes back or be a first team regular for the next 3 years.

Would be Messi to PSG levels of tedious predictability if he signed for Chelsea.  A complete waste. 

I hope not, players aren’t stupid. He’ll know he was only thought of because of an injury on their end. We’ll be able to match wages and have more sure plying time.

But, they are a team that just won the champions league. We’re miles off them currently.

14 minutes ago, Sima said:

Up to him really if he wants to play a handful of games then not play again when Reece James comes back or be a first team regular for the next 3 years.

Would be Messi to PSG levels of tedious predictability if he signed for Chelsea.  A complete waste. 

Its probably just his agent trying to look busy.