Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Of course it’s Russian propaganda he’s swallowed, they have a massive state run online propaganda machine (see most recently brexit, trump election, rhetoric around Ukraine).

Kiluminati if you’re so open minded use 5 minutes of your time and read this, particularly the bullet points under content: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Any of it sound familiar?

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible according to Western political standards.[9]’

Sorry I know is off topic but as someone else said you’ve got to take every opportunity to challenge this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Of course it’s Russian propaganda he’s swallowed, they have a massive state run online propaganda machine (see most recently brexit, trump election, rhetoric around Ukraine).

Kiluminati if you’re so open minded use 5 minutes of your time and read this, particularly the bullet points under content: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Any of it sound familiar?

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible according to Western political standards.[9]’

Sorry I know is off topic but as someone else said you’ve got to take every opportunity to challenge this nonsense.

100%. Can see why people don’t want a topic derailed but bullshit like that needs to be loudly called out 

1 hour ago, Killuminati said:

Im neither of the two mentioned. 

Conspiracy theorist? Naah, im just for humankind and keeping earth balanced without any brainwashed thoughts the media/goverment trying to implement.

Russian? Naah, im just a man without a country. Im of all colors,of all identities, of all continents and of all languages.

So if not media, government or online information (it's either going to lean one way or the other whoever wrote it) how did you come to your conclusion it's Russia being invaded? 

Is it just because the media has told you one story and you want to oppose that view? 

I mean I understand to a point as I was anti Trippier for a while as he kept passing to Miggy... But now he is invading the penalty area with pinpoint crosses I feel vindicated that my criticism was right! 

However that's using my own eyes and not being swayed by any brainwashing !

Edited by RobsonsWonderland

Trippier seems revitalised, his defending especially has been outstanding these last couple of games. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a defensive unit work so well for us as Trippier, Schar and Botman. Burn deserves to be mentioned too as he’s been part of our defence all season and has been fantastic but I don’t think he’s a long-term LB option, as in, I don’t even think he’ll be there next season as a first choice for the majority of the league season. Whereas I expect Trippier, Schar and Botman to be first choices for at least one-two more seasons with Botman hopefully here for years 

This is top banter.

But I agree with gbandit that Trippier not only seems revitalised, but I'd add that he's such a leader he'll be almost impossible to replace. Really takes the game by the scruff of the neck, probably the most transformative signing I can ever recall.

4 hours ago, Killuminati said:

There is more to it than the propaganda you watch everyday on bbc that got you thinking "Ukraine got invaded" and watching Zelinsky crying for more money.

You have to dig deeper into everything to see and understand the big picture. 

For me personally its Russia that is being invaded. Ukraine is only being used as an excuse and used as a stepping stone in the whole situation from the west. The plan to destabilize Russia.

Im against any kind of war because i came to sweden as a child from a war. 

My childhood was war.

Its just beyond everything that the media and elites controlls the minds of you ppl so easy with this.

Zinchenko and Klitcko crying out in the media everyday was just silly pr. And in the same way censuring Russia and banning all the Russian athletes is so "democratic" 

wtf have i just read :spit:

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’s been unbelievable in the last little spell.

The whole team putting a dip behind them so quickly is pretty remarkable TBH, really didn’t see it turning around so comprehensively in such a short time. 

It’s incredible. You can still look at our stats and say we’ve only lost 3 games too. God I wish Isak had been fit during the first half of season. I reckon we’d have converted at least 3 of those 11 draws into wins and be hanging onto the tails of the top 2 

Best signing we have made in my opinion. The guy is remarkable. Good leader, fantastic engine and box to box. Hope we get another two quality seasons out of him because a like for like replacement would cost the earth. Player of the season for me.

Edited by LALASAM
Fat fingers

On 09/04/2023 at 20:38, LALASAM said:

Best signing we have made in my opinion. The guy is remarkable. Good leader, fantastic engine and box to box. Hope we get another two quality seasons out of him because a like for like replacement would cost the earth. Player of the season for me.

He's up there for sure.

On 15/04/2023 at 22:45, The College Dropout said:

Has to be said. He had an absolute stinker. Needed more support from midfield. 

Yes honking. I've just rewatched the highlights on my big telly, and the Villa chance within 30 seconds was Trippier heading an uncontested ball straight to the guy who played the throughball. They nearly scored and must have smelt blood there and then.