Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Listening to the podcast, Chris Waugh said he doesn't expect him to start against Villa.

Fuck sake. Such fucking bollocks that we can't get through a good result without an injury. 

50 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Listening to the podcast, Chris Waugh said he doesn't expect him to start against Villa.

Eh? I'm not saying your wrong but I didn't hear that. I was driving home like so probably missed it. Sick.

Fuck I am absolutely obsessed with that goal he scored. :lol: That match cam gives an incredible view of the bedlam. All the players seem to absolutely love him, particularly Fraser by the looks of it. Chris Wood is basically gawping at him as they're making their way back into shape. :lol:

Such a fantastic moment. 

9 hours ago, pedro111 said:

It’s likely a minor calf injury but it’s a quick turnaround from Tuesday. He would be a big miss on Sunday but a greater miss if they chance it and he ends up missing several weeks. He’s vital to our hopes of staying up. Get him sorted for West Ham. 

Obviously not worth risking him. Especially with Manquillo available, it would be a massive loss as I do think if we had a fully fit squad this game would be there for the taking. Even with the changes I think we can definitely win but wouldn't be as confident. 

Trippier offers so much that Manq doesn't, but perhaps having Burn at LB might help compensate for that. 

Edited by Mazzy