Sven Botman

The Prophet

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Shit hot aren't they...

Edwards was too busy writing a piece about how we'd have no one else in before pre-seas.

But certain posters say he is right about everything!

Be interesting if this means Burn drops to bench or we go back 3..or at times we end up playing left footer at Right CB?

Little harsh on Burn if he's gonna lose his spot after the form he showed since joining but glad we finally are building towards a squad with some depth for once.

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

Be interesting if this means Burn drops to bench or we go back 3..or at times we end up playing left footer at Right CB?

Little harsh on Burn if he's gonna lose his spot after the form he showed since joining but glad we finally are building towards a squad with some depth for once.

I was thinking that also. He could start in a 3 CB formation or come in as a solid sub I suppose with the odd start to keep things fresh.

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

I've never got why lefties on the right never happens. The opposite happens quite often, Schar himself has played on left loads and looked mostly the same 

5 minutes ago, alexf said:

I imagine he may keep his place initially and be in and out with the waxes and wanes of the fitness of the other players. Nice to have some defensive cover that doesn’t fill you with dread. 

Think he’s more than happy to be along for the ride in whatever capacity we need him. 

Plus we need to see him and Pope stand either side of Frasier :lol: 

Edited by GeordieDazzler

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

We've gone from:

Murphy - Lascelles - Clark - Ritchie 

To...

Trippier - Schar - Botman - Targett

In two transfers windows.

You can add Pope to that as well.

Building from the back, love it. And honestly, all reservations about his reported desire to join aside, along with some questions about his overall attributes, if EH and his team want this lad and want to work with him and help him grow with us, that's good enough for me and i'm thrilled he's joining.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We've gone from:

Murphy - Lascelles - Clark - Ritchie 

To...

Trippier - Schar - Botman - Targett

In two transfers windows.

First game of last season vs West Ham 

5bd0c967127b191c4155748dbbc3c676.thumb.png.6cb9e7e539c27bac13397557b52bfc22.png