Sven Botman

The Prophet

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Anon said:

"General sense", these journos are stealing a living.

They are stealing air never mind a living…

Edited by HTT II

7 hours ago, Sima said:

Played for the U21s but was HAULED OFF.

Rumour has it that, Dan ‘defo not a family man’ Ashworth abandoned his son at half time, and whisked ‘The Hesitant Young Fool (THYF), off for a cheeky McDonalds (it seems there really is no limit to the dark arts of persuasion we now have at our disposal). 
There was a, yet to be confirmed, sighting of the THYF on a hired electric scooter trying to keep up with Dan’s brisk burger-hungry walk.  

@Milanista entrance to the forum has went much better than when I signed up to Palermo message board in ‘06. Attempted to Google translate my way into a conversation but called myself a ventilator fan instead of a football fan so just got about 7 pages of hastily photoshopped ventilators with Newcastle badges on them. 

Think the narrative that he’s head-over-heels for Milan is being hyperbolized, especially by the Italian media. I’m sure he’ll have a slight preference for Milan but the allure of the PL, higher wages and playing an important part in an exciting project is enough that he’ll be happy picking us as his new club.

I feel like there is a certain bitterness coming from some Milan fans about this. I was sent a WhatsApp message from a friend/client  who’s the Italian Consul-general in Jeddah (admittedly after a bit of initial baiting):

“If he goes to your oil money club then it would be a sad day for football. This is like a young lady choosing to marry a man for his money over her one true love. His mouth will say I love you to you but his teary eyes will always look for Milan.”

:lol: I mean, Christ. Desperate to get him signed now.

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

@Milanista entrance to the forum has went much better than when I signed up to Palermo message board in ‘06. Attempted to Google translate my way into a conversation but called myself a ventilator fan instead of a football fan so just got about 7 pages of hastily photoshopped ventilators with Newcastle badges on them. 

What were you doing on a Palermo message board? :lol:

Just now, McCormick said:

Think the narrative that he’s head-over-heels for Milan is being hyperbolized, especially by the Italian media. I’m sure he’ll have a slight preference for Milan but the allure of the PL, higher wages and playing an important part in an exciting project is enough that he’ll be happy picking us as his new club.

I feel like there is a certain bitterness coming from some Milan fans about this. I was sent a WhatsApp message from a friend/client  who’s the Italian Consul-general in Jeddah (admittedly after a bit of initial baiting):

“If he goes to your oil money club then it would be a sad day for football. This is like a young lady choosing to marry a man for his money over her one true love. His mouth will say I love you to you but his teary eyes will always look for Milan.”

If he’s in Jeddah, he’s likely taking quite a bit of that ‘oil money’ himself.

4 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Think it’s the Italian Government paying him tbf. Not sure if CG’s get to choose where they’re deployed but there is an element of hypocrisy to that statement for sure.

Perhaps warning them that Albert Luque would potentially be arsed enough to turn up for this one.

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

The Italian media are representing Milan in the way that our own media represent the so-called big6. As we've often seen, the big6 always get their man. I don't know how much that would influence the player, but seeing your name on the back pages must be a part of being a footballer.

9 hours ago, McCormick said:

:thup: I've always had a soft spot for Milan, I mean Ruud Gulllt and Maldini, how could you not? But fuck off man, that was then, this is now. If you can't afford him then just step aside gracefully.

18 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Milan are a great club there's no doubt but they won 5 of their European Cups under Berlusconi ffs. The man practically invented the concept of buying success in football. 

Yes, he was the first to my knowledge. Or maybe Tapie at Marseilles. Tapie went one better though and bought matches too. Lived up to his name.

13 hours ago, gazza ladra said:

[emoji38]

Yeah, we elected that ass clown for a single term (so far). Nothing at all like that jackass Berlusconi who was the PM of Italy how many times? … Oops.  

Then elected a corpse in the hope he'd do nowt at all and hes somehow managed to be the worst ever [emoji38]