Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

He injured his jaw. Possible cheekbone fracture. Trying to smile in the photoshoot. They had to bring in Nick Pope, Ryan Fraser and Dan Burn as props and do silly stuff but just couldn't manage to get that smile. 

Edited by nufcjb

57 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

well spotted m8. although I've had a few taking the bait lol.

Can’t believe he fell for the old pretend I think we’re not going to spend any more money gag.

Starting to feel uncomfortable about this. 
I know it has been a full on day in some parts of the club, but it hardly impacts on doing an interview video and taking a few stills. Even if the handshake with the boss is last on the list surely they could have knocked something out in 24 hours. 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Starting to feel uncomfortable about this. 
I know it has been a full on day in some parts of the club, but it hardly impacts on doing an interview video and taking a few stills. Even if the handshake with the boss is last on the list surely they could have knocked something out in 24 hours. 

:lol:

Feels like we’ve been waiting, one way it another, for stuff all day. Only thing, bar an anomaly in the medical, which springs to my (hopefully unnecessarily worrying…) worrying mind that may require a manager sit down talk, pre-signing, is some sort of guaranteed minutes/first choice conversation. Doubt that would be Howe’s kind of thing. 

6 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Feels like we’ve been waiting, one way it another, for stuff all day. Only thing, bar an anomaly in the medical, which springs to my (hopefully unnecessarily worrying…) worrying mind that may require a manager sit down talk, pre-signing, is some sort of guaranteed minutes/first choice conversation. Doubt that would be Howe’s kind of thing. 

That's because you don't understand the complexities involved in getting a signing done. We know it's happening, nobody promised us a time.

Edited by STM

It’s fairly straight forward. The medical was fine, he wouldn’t have been at SJP afterwards otherwise. Contract also done, that was Dan’s role in it.

Eddie Howe will be up to give an interview on this one as it’s a significant signing.. a coup as you would. So they’ll make a bigger deal out of this one than the previous.

Video team will have most of it put together and will be splicing in bits as we speak.

Any players in our current team that Botman would know or have played with?

We don't have any Dutch players obviously so perhaps we need to get him a Dutch friend in next as priority? :shifty:

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Personally I hope we take them to the cleaners if it turns out to be the case. 

I'd love it if it was actually Shaun Williamson who's rocked up instead of Botman and he's just playing the whole thing straight bat. Speaks to Howe, signs the paperwork, does the photos in St James and the interview on NUFCTV. "Yeah Im really happy to be here and I wish all the best to Lille. Janiiine!"

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Just now, toontownman said:

The actual hold up is flying Maldini over here to announce he has joined our staff. Revealed alonside Botman.

Whats his job? Putting the cones out and taking the players betting slips to ladbrooks?