More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, loki679 said:

£15m for Ekitike seems incredibly low.

Teenager outscoring his xG is a risk, but one I'd take. A high percentage (50%?) of those who get 10 a season in a big league as a teenager will be greats. One Anelka for every Frannie Jeffers. Ekitike in that red strip with the white shoulders has major Anelka/Henry vibes. Even if he's more Theo Walcott, let's see what Howe can do with him.

For the selling club, what you want is a big chunk of any sell-on profit. 15M now and potentially another 30M in the future when he goes to PSG. Do that and It can be win-win for all concerned.

I'm 100% on board with Richarlson. You could play him up front, or either side in a 4-3-3. Classy, hard-working, knows the Premier League. 

The Bellamy comparison is perfect - sometimes you need a little bit of cunt in your team & he could definitely be ours.

No idea what it would take though, didn't he cost Everton about £40m?

Richarlison looked a real prospect about 2 years ago, not so good this season but the whole team stank in fairness.

He needs that diving removed from his game, it’s awful. But wouldn’t be displeased if he signed (based on nothing), needs to find his mojo again, can’t think of any better club for a player to come and enjoy their football than us right now.

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

I'm 100% on board with Richarlson. You could play him up front, or either side in a 4-3-3. Classy, hard-working, knows the Premier League. 

The Bellamy comparison is perfect - sometimes you need a little bit of cunt in your team & he could definitely be ours.

No idea what it would take though, didn't he cost Everton about £40m?

Aye someone like that who can play up front or on the wing could be massive. You could keep Wilson as the number 1 striker but still have a quality replacement like Richarlison if he’s injured or form dips. I’d make him my number 1 target tbh.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

This might knock a few quid off the price.

this clip shows he has a bad first touch. But we knew that already, his weakest points are his first touch and passing. On the other hand, his scored goals are double his expected goals. This shows his exquisite finishing skills. His stats in dribbling and progressive carries are world class as well. 

Howe knows this very well, and if he decides to sign him despite his weak passing and first touch, then he must think that shouldn’t affect how he plans to play him. Besides, he can still improve there since he is just 22.  

Edited by Solitude20

Nunez definitely seems to be more of a physical specimen, rather than a classy technician.

Really needs to be careful what team he goes to next. Should steer well clear of Man Utd and ten Hag as I don't think he'd suit that kind of football at all.

Could see him working at Liverpool though, as they are more direct, and his high energy, work rate, pressing, pace and athleticism would suit them.

6 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

That double xg could be lucky.  Cos he didn't do it the year before.

Same as Papiss Cisse for half a season scoring everything then regressing the following year.

Watching his goals, I wouldn’t personally call it luck in anyway. I see your point though as one season is too small of a sample size to guarantee his success. 

Edited by Solitude20

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

I’ve not seen much of him, but from what I have, I don’t rate his game, he is a finisher. He reminds me if RVN

If he reminds you of ruud van nistlerooy..then give him a 10 year deal.