More transfer rumours

midds

7 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

Spending all summer chasing Hamsa Choudhry on loan then telling SSN that we are "closed for business" at 10am on deadline day is boring.

You telling me we’re not in for Choudhury this summer after missing out last season?

45 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Linked with us in some quarters:

Bit shit of him tbh. Brentford took a huge chance on him and gave him a way back to the Prem. 

Would I like to see him with us though? Abso-fuckin-lutely.

Getting Eriksen in and flirting with Paqueta to be his successor when he has less time left on his contract and is more affordable would be ideal, spend fees on other positions this season. :bluestar:

6 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Bit shit of him tbh. Brentford took a huge chance on him and gave him a way back to the Prem. 

Would I like to see him with us though? Abso-fuckin-lutely.

Not really, he totally transformed the team for a crucial spell, when they had previously been in freefall.

Just now, Tsunami said:

Don’t think Eriksen would come here tbh. As a whole package he’ll have far more attractive offers than helping us.

Not sure he will unless you're talking clubs abroad. Just can't see any of the 'top 6 teams' offering him a contract. I suppose we will soon find out.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Eriksen will probably end up at Spurs. Its an interesting one, before the horrendous incident during the World Cup, he was pretty poor at Inter. Very good at Brentford last season though.

That's the reason I don't think Conte will sign him.

I don’t think Spurs can rival City, but because both Liverpool and Spurs are making significant changes to their forward line it makes it more unpredictable who will get 2nd and 3rd. Still think Liverpool will be comfortably 2nd