More transfer rumours

midds

2 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

I quite like the look of that Karim Adeyemi lad, shame he went to Dortmund.

Seems destined to replace Lewandowski at Bayern within the next couple of years.

Dennis would be fine as backup. We just need someone who is better than Wood and not miles apart in quality vs Wilson. RW on the other hand we need a purple.

Edited by nufc123

4 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

You have to hand it to Gordon, I didn't think it was possible for him to look uglier but he's achieved it.

A face even his mother probably doesn't love.

If he wants to try and achieve success with his buddy Bruno, he'll come here. If he  wants fame and cult status on his own like Bruno has felt here, he'll go to Arsenal.

Really hope he wants to join our project and become part of our Brazillian trio.

Edited by nufcjb

5 minutes ago, Slim said:

Best mates with Jesus

So that’s a reason to join them?

*Unless you’re meaning THE Jesus, and Arsenal being a massively religiously intolerant club has passed me by?

45 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

If he wants to try and achieve success with his buddy Bruno, he'll come here. If he  wants fame and cult status on his own like Bruno has felt here, he'll go to Arsenal.

Really hope he wants to join our project and become part of our Brazillian trio.

I would say cult status is much more likely here. Do Arsenal fans have Hawaiian shirts with players' faces on?

PEA was just about fastest to 50 goals in the PL and they were happy for him to walk away.